Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sometimes burn when I pee but I’ve never had sex. WTF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Could there be another reason for this except for an STD? Sometimes it burns when I pee not like horribly but after I pee it kinda stings for like a minute or sometimes two.

Yes I can't find the name of it, but there is an infection/disease you can get just from masturbating a lot, you need medication for it, but it will go away.

ur bbsee must have dropped into the toilet to many times you got some sort of Super STD

Maybe demonoid whore fucked you when you were sleeping

Found it, so yeah it's just an infected/inflamed urethra
Get it treated because it will get very painful untreated. I got it when I was very young and I didn't get it treated until I started fearing to pee(I got it because of soap irritation not masturbation).

This post made my pP hurt

don't fap with soap

Found it, so yeah it's just an infected/inflamed urethra
Get it treated because it will get very painful untreated. I got it when I was very young and I didn't get it treated until I started fearing to pee(I got it because of soap irritation not masturbation).
yea I was talking to my friend about it he said it might be soap but it could be masturbation for me too.. I jerk off way too much
don't fap with soap

I don’t I jerk off raw tbh

i used to get this all the time when i masturbated with body wash while in the shower

i used to get this all the time when i masturbated with body wash while in the shower

Thing is I don’t even masturbate with soap or anything

It sometimes happens to me after I pee right after ejaculation. Rarely tho maybe once every few months. When it does happen I usually drink 2 Liters of water and try to pee out the pain.

touching your penis gland with dirty hands is enough to get UTI (urinary tract infection), check the doctor asap, because it can spread to bladder and kidneys to cause a lot of pain.

U must be like the guy from fight club. One of your personalities is a total chad and fucks a different girl every day, while the other is an incel

just dont coom nigga

i dont know tbh

MTD symptoms.

coomer.jpg

When i ejaculate and then pee pee my dick burns

Why does it hurt when i pee?
I caught it from a toilet seat...

Try to not smoke cigarettes while peeing or fapping!