Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I sometimes about what would have happened if my oneitis didn't reject me

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I have faced lots of rejections in my life. Most of the people here know why so I won't get into it. My last rejection was from my oneitis. That bitch lead me on and literally said that she'd like to be with me only to reject me on december the second last year. I made an account day after.

By that time, I was having suicidal thoughts and this was one of the events in my life that worsened it(apart from coming in to the incel community).
I wonder what would have happened if she genuinely loved me and we were together now. Would I be happy? Would I ascend by now? Would I be smiling now, and not feeling like human waste?

I will never know tbh. Thanks for reading my soy filled thread. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

you would be fucking that prime JB pussy rn and wouldn't be posting here and rotting the night away