Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I snapped a foid's neck today and it felt SO good

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
In Cyberpunk 2077 :feelshmm:

Sneaking up on a cute skinny redhead criminal degenerate, grabbing her tiny fragile body in my arms, feeling her futile struggling against my body, just to snap her neck and watch her fall limp on an AC unit :ahegao: hnnngh

Sneaking up on a cute skinny redhead criminal degenerate, grabbing her tiny fragile body in my arms, feeling her futile struggling against my body, just to snap her neck and watch her fall limp on an AC unit :ahegao: hnnngh
least creepy inkel (in video game)

least creepy inkel (in video game)
No less creepy than the millions of sexhavers who beat and abuse their girlfriends irl every day, yet the foid refuses to leave because the guy is tall/chad/rich.

whores love big dominant thugs capable of violence, because foids will use their psychological manipulation tactics to weaponize that violence on their behalf. Only when their scheming backfires and the violence is directed towards the femoids themselves does it become problematic/creepy/bad. Even then, deep down, instinctually, they love being beaten and abused and treated like the fragile, weak kittens they are. Otherwise so many of the dudes who beat and abuse women irl would be inklers too, yet they are not.

No less creepy than the millions of sexhavers who beat and abuse their girlfriends irl every day, yet the foid refuses to leave because the guy is tall/chad/rich.

whores love big dominant thugs capable of violence, because foids will use their psychological manipulation tactics to weaponize that violence on their behalf. Only when their scheming backfires and the violence is directed towards the femoids themselves does it become problematic/creepy/bad. Even then, deep down, instinctually, they love being beaten and abused and treated like the fragile, weak kittens they are. Otherwise so many of the dudes who beat and abuse women irl would be inklers too, yet they are not.
There's a reason why women love handsome serial killers

Chiropractorcel.