Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I smoked a 98% thc weed vape.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
4ac838185dd6a7f989c35a96c732e12d--goodies-originals.jpg

It was crazy, I was cauphing for about 3 minutes straight after I smoked it, then after about 10 minutes I finally got high and was laughing at every little thing.
Then i got kind of dizzy and felt light.

4ac838185dd6a7f989c35a96c732e12d--goodies-originals.jpg

It was crazy, I was cauphing for about 3 minutes straight after I smoked it, then after about 10 minutes I finally got high and was laughing at every little thing.
Then i got kind of dizzy and felt light.

Oil, wax, shatter is way stronger than smoking the plant itself (Obviously).

i did dabs a month ago and i got so high I momentarily forgot who I was. no painful memories or thoughts just existence.

I s

I saw that you had some medical marijuana, do you prefer that over vales and oils?

Comment in the thread then, you dick. Jk

Honestly, I don't do waxes or oils (not common around here), only trees. I've tried oil before and it was noticeably stronger, but I can handle my highs, usually.

i stick to joints and blunts, I dont do dabs or edibles because even smoking regular weed triggers schizophrenic episodes. If i do dabs or edibles i fear i might go insane and end up in a psych ward for life. I still smoke though even though i hear voices, i find it amusing

i wish i could smoke weed but it makes me paranoid as fuck

Dope is a cope.

Vaping is much healthier than smoking :D

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

do meth plz otherwise ur a pussy :D