Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I smelled a Foid today

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Today when i was in the store i walked past a tall Blonde foid she was like the same height as me maybe taller but she was pretty hot and when she walked by me she smelt good :feelsohh: It wasn`t necessarily her it was more the perfume she was wearing but it instantly gave me a boner i wanted to ask for a blowjob right there tbh but she walked away and i looked for her around the store just to get close to her then i found her so i went near her pretending to look at bread while starting at her tits :ahegao: some old foid working there noticed what i was doing so i instantly walked away but that was some lifefuel that foid smelt good i wanted to fuck her so bad :reeeeee: This life isn`t fair

Yeah the smell sticks with you man...just remember everything else about a women is stinky

why are you smelling women you creepy fucking incel. you should respect women and embrace feminism.

What was the smell of her perfume?

Today when i was in the store i walked past a tall Blonde foid she was like the same height as me maybe taller but she was pretty hot and when she walked by me she smelt good :feelsohh: It wasn`t necessarily her it was more the perfume she was wearing but it instantly gave me a boner i wanted to ask for a blowjob right there tbh but she walked away and i looked for her around the store just to get close to her then i found her so i went near her pretending to look at bread while starting at her tits :ahegao: some old foid working there noticed what i was doing so i instantly walked away but that was some lifefuel that foid smelt good i wanted to fuck her so bad :reeeeee: This life isn`t fair
Chad Only