Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I smell of cum

have you tried to shower

I like the smell of my cum. It reminds me of when I first started jacking at 12 years old. Nostalgia.

Last edited:
I fap at night and always shower next morning because I'm paranoid I reek of jizz. My jizz smells like chlorine btw.

"Can do"
-Chet
Chet=?

This Chet?
latest

if it smells sweet is that bad? also I sometimes smell a mix of farts and cum

I would post the absolutely disgusting pic but I'm not gonna dig through mountains of hentai to find it

I don't believe I smell of cum but my room reeks of a "manly" odor.

When family comes over I always just lock myself in my room or pretend I am asleep. That always works. ALWAYS. Except....

...this one time when it was around 4pm and I was in my room beating off since around noon since I always wake up with morning wood every morning and on Saturdays is when I can really take care of it. So I'm edging myself and cumming here and there and everywhere. Drinking bottled water to keep me hydrated through my 4hr masturbation session. So I hear the front door open. It's my fucking cousin. My fucking FEMALE cousin. We were super close when she was younger but I stopped talking to her when she was around 13/14 because she was getting really hot and turning into a Stacy. So I made a conscious decision to get out of her life since I knew it would only bring me pain if she kept telling me secrets and telling me about her school life everyday like she used to when she was younger.

So I hear her talking to my Mom. They talk so fucking loud all the time. I hear her asking about me saying she hasn't seen me in forever and wanted to say hi. My Mom says that I'm asleep to which I let out a heavy sigh of relief. She then says she will "check" on me and that I will be happy to see her so if she wakes me up I won't mind. So I'm panicking the fuck out and trying to have my boner go down and throw away the iPad under the bed so it isn't SO obvious I'm jerking off. So my 17yo female cousin opens the door and says hi. She fucking walks over to my bed, I'm completely naked under the covers mind you, and gives me a big fucking bear hug and starts talking to me. Saying she is entering college. About her life. Her grades. Her job. Her whole life in a nutshell. I'm pretending to not look freaked out cuz for some reason my dick was harder than it has ever been since she smelled like Heaven that slut and her boobs pressed up against me during our hug.

As she finishes talking she starts heading out then starts giggling. I'm confused as to why she is giggling. I ask her why she is laughing so much. She starts sniffing around the room. HEAVILY sniffing through her nostrils. She is giggling like a little schoolgirl now. She goes out the door but just before she closes my bedroom door she says, "Hey Jr, It smells like cum in here! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" then she gently closes the door to which I'm dying inside to what she just said to me. Was it that obvious? Was she sickened? Did she like it? Why does she know what cum smells like? Was she making fun of me? Did she tell my Mom? Is she going to tell her Mom? Am I now the black sheep of the family for jerking off in my own bedroom? So many painful questions swirling through my head. I about died inside.

When family comes over I always just lock myself in my room or pretend I am asleep. That always works. ALWAYS. Except....

...this one time when it was around 4pm and I was in my room beating off since around noon since I always wake up with morning wood every morning and on Saturdays is when I can really take care of it. So I'm edging myself and cumming here and there and everywhere. Drinking bottled water to keep me hydrated through my 4hr masturbation session. So I hear the front door open. It's my fucking cousin. My fucking FEMALE cousin. We were super close when she was younger but I stopped talking to her when she was around 13/14 because she was getting really hot and turning into a Stacy. So I made a conscious decision to get out of her life since I knew it would only bring me pain if she kept telling me secrets and telling me about her school life everyday like she used to when she was younger.

So I hear her talking to my Mom. They talk so fucking loud all the time. I hear her asking about me saying she hasn't seen me in forever and wanted to say hi. My Mom says that I'm asleep to which I let out a heavy sigh of relief. She then says she will "check" on me and that I will be happy to see her so if she wakes me up I won't mind. So I'm panicking the fuck out and trying to have my boner go down and throw away the iPad under the bed so it isn't SO obvious I'm jerking off. So my 17yo female cousin opens the door and says hi. She fucking walks over to my bed, I'm completely naked under the covers mind you, and gives me a big fucking bear hug and starts talking to me. Saying she is entering college. About her life. Her grades. Her job. Her whole life in a nutshell. I'm pretending to not look freaked out cuz for some reason my dick was harder than it has ever been since she smelled like Heaven that slut and her boobs pressed up against me during our hug.

As she finishes talking she starts heading out then starts giggling. I'm confused as to why she is giggling. I ask her why she is laughing so much. She starts sniffing around the room. HEAVILY sniffing through her nostrils. She is giggling like a little schoolgirl now. She goes out the door but just before she closes my bedroom door she says, "Hey Jr, It smells like cum in here! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" then she gently closes the door to which I'm dying inside to what she just said to me. Was it that obvious? Was she sickened? Did she like it? Why does she know what cum smells like? Was she making fun of me? Did she tell my Mom? Is she going to tell her Mom? Am I now the black sheep of the family for jerking off in my own bedroom? So many painful questions swirling through my head. I about died inside.
boner inducing story

shower = cope, real alpha smells like his body fluids

To freak normans out I often say "I don't wash my hands in the bathroom to exude pheromones and assert dominance."

dis y u incel!@!@@@!@!@@@

I like to masturbate hardcore before i go out sometimes. For some reason the women treat me a little nicer. I've heard that their brains pick up on the semen scent, which makes them think i'm having sex, which therefore makes them want to compete for my attention. But then again, im sure that's just made up BS

I got a boner thanks. You should have just jumped out the sheets pulled her pants down and fucked her on the spot tbh.

Anyways of course she knows what cum smells like, what 13+ girl doesn't kek.

My cum smells and tastes good :)

Akarinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

( love u )

giphy.gif

It's been a good run, guys, but this is just degenerate.