Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I smell like shit

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I showered 2 days ago and I already smell like a corpse, I´m sweating a lot, I don´t care because I never leave the house

44294.jpg

I was thinking the exact same thing at the very moment you posted this thread; how odd... :feelshehe:

But it's to be expected when you're practically isolated from everyone else and mocked/mistreated either way as a physically unattractive male in the modern world. :feelsjuice:

I was thinking the exact same thing at the very moment you posted this thread; how odd... :feelshehe:

But it's to be expected when you're practically isolated from everyone else and mocked/mistreated either way as a physically unattractive male in the modern world. :feelsjuice:
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Skin rotting cope

Thats your superpower

I showered 2 days ago and I already smell like a corpse, I´m sweating a lot, I don´t care because I never leave the house
Of course look at your avi

Biological troops of inceldia army

so take a shower?

For the sake of others, I hope you live alone

Keep coping low T sissies