Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I slicked back my hair in an attemp to stylemaxx

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
How to slick back hair ewan mcgregor 500x750

Am I a complete moron for doing this? Slicked back hair is notorious for being a hairstyle that only Chad's can pull off.
Factors that ugly men have such as a big forehead can look even worse with slicked back hair.
I just did it because idk of any other style I can have while I'm growing my hair out. I might get mocked and end up roping tomorrow at school if I look like a complete subhuman with this hair

How am I supposed to know if I can’t see it?
:feelstastyman:

It's over for SlickedBackcels

You might as well try tbh. What do you have to lose? If it doesn't work you're still a loser incel.

you look good in the picture

Don’t worry about your hairstyle. It’s your facial bones and height that foids care about.

Just slickmax theory?

You should wear your hair however the fuck you want. Obviously slicking back your hair isnt gonna do anything for your SMV but if you like a style or certain haircut why worry if you will get validation from dumbass normies.

You cant fit in with them anyways and they wont like you even if you wear their clothes and have the same hairstyle.

View attachment 212254

Am I a complete moron for doing this? Slicked back hair is notorious for being a hairstyle that only Chad's can pull off.
Factors that ugly men have such as a big forehead can look even worse with slicked back hair.
I just did it because idk of any other style I can have while I'm growing my hair out. I might get mocked and end up roping tomorrow at school if I look like a complete subhuman with this hair

I was alone with this japanese hairdresser chick and she asked me if I wanted gel and I said yes please. So she reaches down her pants and pull out her Hand, it was dripping wet. "You want sum of this fish Sauce White Boy?"
"of Course m'lady"

And then we made love on the carpet.
It was only later of Course that I found out that 'tis "Lady" was infact, a dude.

This was in the 1980s, Ghostbusters had just come out and Sigourney Weaver was still a hot piece of iron, ready to be molded into shape by the power of my iron dick.

JFL at youngcels...

I was alone with this japanese hairdresser chick and she asked me if I wanted gel and I said yes please. So she reaches down her pants and pull out her Hand, it was dripping wet. "You want sum of this fish Sauce White Boy?"
"of Course m'lady"

And then we made love on the carpet.
It was only later of Course that I found out that 'tis "Lady" was infact, a dude.

This was in the 1980s, Ghostbusters had just come out and Sigourney Weaver was still a hot piece of iron, ready to be molded into shape by the power of my iron dick.

JFL at youngcels...

Mad gorilla portrait angry male bitting straw hay 53943605

just look like ewan mcgregor bro

i dont have the facial bloating to do it

Only Chad can look good with that

My hair sort of looks like lacrosse Chad style but slightly wrong. Decent hair but can’t cope for bad face

this just makes everyone who doesn't have excellent hair genetics look like a bald idiot.

Unless you can slick back your face, it's over.

*Just saw your face, mogs me brutally ngl. You'll ascend at some point.

Nothing looks good on ugly men

People slick their hair up if they are norwood 0 and have small/proportional forheads, as a genetic flex.

I tried having my hair up and immediately got insulted for my large forehead by people at school. Never again

Just start reviewing unhealthy food when you arrive & you'll be fine.

Mogs me by having hair.