Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I slept twelve hours straight.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
This getting old shit sucks.

ight ima sound like a faggot but you slept 12 hours cuz you're getting old? why not set an alarm or go to sleep earlier?
Did you want to sleep that long?
Since you did im assuming you didnt have shit to do all day so its not like its a big deal, right?

sounds like heaven

ight ima sound like a faggot but you slept 12 hours cuz you're getting old? why not set an alarm or go to sleep earlier?
Did you want to sleep that long?
Since you did im assuming you didnt have shit to do all day so its not like its a big deal, right?
Most of the time I'm just lazy where I don't want to set an alarm, and then there are other times I either don't think of it, or I just fall asleep before setting the alarm even though in the back of my mind I know that I probably should. I actually didn't want to sleep that long because now I have to go back to work two hours from now. :dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal:

I actually wanted to play video games but that doesn't look like that is going to happen until much later in the day from now, an entire day wasted on sleeping. :feelsUgh:
sounds like heaven
Except, I rarely dream in my sleep so I don't even get the luxury of having cool dreams and remembering them when I wake up. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Most of the time I'm just lazy where I don't want to set an alarm, and then there are other times I either don't think of it, or I just fall asleep before setting the alarm. I actually didn't want to sleep that long because now I have to go back to work two hours from now. :dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsohgod:

I actually wanted to play video games but that doesn't look like that is going to happen until much later in the day from now, an entire day wasted on sleeping. :feelsUgh:
fuck dude that bites. The work part that is. I wish I could sleep but I have insomnia so sleep is few and far between. :feelsbadman:
What vidya were you intending on firing up? I've been playing the new halo all day and its been pretty cool :feelscomfy:

Except, I rarely dream in my sleep so I don't even get the luxury of having cool dreams and remembering them when I wake up. :dafuckfeels:
I am pretty lucky in that I've always had cool dreams
Too bad my waking life is such shit :feelsseriously:

fuck dude that bites. The work part that is. I wish I could sleep but I have insomnia so sleep is few and far between. :feelsbadman:
What vidya were you intending on firing up? I've been playing the new halo all day and its been pretty cool :feelscomfy:
Upon further reflection, I think that I slept twelve hours straight probably because I have spent the previous three days sleeping only three hours a day, so that's what probably did me in. It happens frequently, I'll go through four days of insomnia and then sleep two days straight afterward. :feelsjuice::yes:

Currently, I'm playing Fortnite. :feelsdevil::yes: What's the new Halo like? :feelsjuice:
I am pretty lucky in that I've always had cool dreams
Too bad my waking life is such shit :feelsseriously:
I wish that I could dream more in my sleep, I like lucid dreaming. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Upon further reflection, I think that I slept twelve hours straight probably because I have spent the previous three days sleeping only three hours a day, so that's what probably did me in. It happens, I'll go through four days of insomnia and then sleep two days straight afterward. :feelsjuice::yes:

Currently, I'm playing Fortnite. :feelsdevil::yes: What's the new Halo like? :feelsjuice:
Do you feel well-rested after sleeping that long? I couldn't even nap without it ruining my day. Sleeping like 12 hours i feel like that just cuts so much of my time off I could be doing shit, then im up and I do fuck all :feelshaha:
The new halo is pretty cool so far imo. Im not crazy far or anything but from what i've seen thus far its pretty and the stories serviceable. I missed playing halo so its cool to play again, and its refreshing that its decently put together for a game made in the current decade.

Do you feel well-rested after sleeping that long? I couldn't even nap without it ruining my day. Sleeping like 12 hours i feel like that just cuts so much of my time off I could be doing shit, then im up and I do fuck all :feelshaha:
The new halo is pretty cool so far imo. Im not crazy far or anything but from what i've seen thus far its pretty and the stories serviceable. I missed playing halo so its cool to play again, and its refreshing that its decently put together for a game made in the current decade.
You know, there was this one time I slept fifteen hours straight and when I woke up I still felt tired or sleepy. Weirdest thing man, you would think after sleeping fifteen hours straight you would feel revitalized or reenergized but on that particular sleepathon I was still tired after waking up, pretty crazy. :feelswhat::yes:

Hmm, I will have to look into the new Halo trailer and check it out. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
You know, there was this one time I slept fifteen hours straight and when I woke up I still felt tired or sleepy. Weirdest thing man, you would think after sleeping fifteen hours straight you would feel revitalized or reenergized but on that particular sleepathon I was still tired after waking up, pretty crazy. :feelswhat::yes:

Hmm, I will have to look into the new Halo trailer and check it out. :feelsjuice::yes:
if sleeping is supposed to recharge to bodies' natural batteries then explain that one, scientists.
I got it from the xbox gamepass for $1 same with forza horizon 5. For a dollar, it sure beats paying full price for a game and it turns outs its hot garbage ya know. something to look into. I think this new halo will be a big time sink so maybe a cope for a while. heres hoping :feelsmage:

if sleeping is supposed to recharge to bodies' natural batteries then explain that one, scientists.
I got it from the xbox gamepass for $1 same with forza horizon 5. For a dollar, it sure beats paying full price for a game and it turns outs its hot garbage ya know. something to look into. I think this new halo will be a big time sink so maybe a cope for a while. heres hoping :feelsmage:
:feelsjuice::yes::yes:

I can't even sleep more than 7 hours because my back will hurt too much

I don't think its due to getting old. Normally you sleep less as you get older

I sleep long, but it's not restful, I've been getting a lot of nightmares, lately. :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

I don't think its due to getting old. Normally you sleep less as you get older

This. I used to sleep nearly 9 hours as a teenager, if I wanted.

These days I sleep 7 to 8 hours max.

3E1BF086 BB79 4A5B B83D 059606D6C944

Over fore depressioncels
Also mogs me, I sleep like 6 hours maximum since my sleep schedule is fucked

That sounds incredible. I love sleeping

It's not that fun tbh. Sometimes I oversleep due to depression and when I do I wake up with a massive headache.