Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I slept till 6pm

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I only woke up because my mom woke me up yelling at me for still being asleep.

Gotta LDAR properly boys

Got any LDAR stories to top me

The worst is when you go to sleep at 2pm and your mom wakes you up at 3 and she's like WAKE UP YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING ALL DAY. Bitch I just went to sleep :woke:

I managed to pull an all nighter but at 12pm I slept till 5am.
I just went to sleep
Sleep is the best cope in the world nothing can beat it, no anxiety or any problems at all just peace it´s like being dead for few hours and then wake up to reality.

Good god, when did you fall asleep? lol

You slept for 16 hours? That's amazing :p

I only woke up because my mom woke me up yelling at me for still being asleep.

Gotta LDAR properly boys

Got any LDAR stories to top me
did u do ur interview?

I NEED powerful sleep meds. Can you buy them at the store or do you need a prescription?
Prescription. Trazodone 200mg and seroquel 100mg

I only use Valetonine, as a mild sleeping pill from Valerian root. It helps me a lot...

when I dropped all my courses last semester I kept shifting my sleep schedule every day by - hour went from sleeping at 10pm and waking up at 6 to sleeping at 7pm and waking up at 3am and would always masturbate my self to sleep and wake up in cum incrusted underwear and my comforter would always smell like cum

when I dropped all my courses last semester I kept shifting my sleep schedule every day by - hour went from sleeping at 10pm and waking up at 6 to sleeping at 7pm and waking up at 3am and would always masturbate my self to sleep and wake up in cum incrusted underwear and my comforter would always smell like cum
lol I was pretty much the same last semester

Damn man that's too much sleep I would feel gross.

I have only tried to pull allnighters 3 or 4 times and it fucks me up really hard. Not even in a nice high way but in a torture way.
It is also very hard now at 24yo I remember doing it all the time as a teenager and first going to bed the next night, everything was better in the past.

lol I was pretty much the same last semester
not worse than me though I had to pay 9k for those courses and lost all my scholarships and bursaries (around $6k a year) since i wasn’t a full time student. Even worse I had a penalty on my gpa went from 3.8 to 3.2 and I had one F for a course I couldn’t drop lol, I can never do a masters in my field now because no prof will let me work under him.

not worse than me though I had to pay 9k for those courses and lost all my scholarships and bursaries (around $6k a year) since i wasn’t a full time student. Even worse I had a penalty on my gpa went from 3.8 to 3.2 and I had one F for a course I couldn’t drop lol, I can never do a masters in my field now because no prof will let me work under him.
JFC

yeah all the courses I dropped are being offered only in the winter or spring semester so I can’t take any of them.

I’m taking two course for my degree, then two random electives I can chose from so I have no motivation to do anything

I used to stay up till like 9am and then sleep until 6-7pm. I used to wake up with mega headaches and just feel washed out af. It's not good man. Now I usually go to bed at about 4-5am and sleep until about 1pm and I don't feel like shit when I wake up, so it's all good.

>"I will sleep 6 hours and fix my schedule!"
>sleep 12 hours

It's over

my sleep schedual is fucked always. the other night i almost had a sex dream i was about to stick it in her and i fucking woke up.

my sleep schedual is fucked always. the other night i almost had a sex dream i was about to stick it in her and i fucking woke up.
Cant even get laid in your dreams

The worst is when you go to sleep at 2pm and your mom wakes you up at 3 and she's like WAKE UP YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING ALL DAY. Bitch I just went to sleep :woke:
lol

Sleep is the best cope in the world nothing can beat it, no anxiety or any problems at all just peace it´s like being dead for few hours and then wake up to reality.

Not even, I have pretty frequent nightmares, I get no peace even in sleep, fuck this life.

I've done this many times, had even worse sleep schedule slept till 11 pm stay up till 2 PM in the afternoon (barely) during my prime LDAR phase. Going to sleep when most people are in the middle of work or school.
It's over.

its over for u boyo