Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I sleep with a pillow between my legs at night

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Sounds comfy. I sleep with four pillows

I have tried that so that I could go into fetal position without my thighs touching but now I just sprawl out instead.

You do you br0. I won’t judge.

I hold my pillow in my arms and between my legs, it makes me feel more comfortable.

I cuddle a pillow at night.
It feels like a girlfriend and i kiss it sometimes

I do the same, it feels comfy to me. I also like to cuddle pillows and pretend it's a foid.

Sometimes I feel lonely and take out my waifu pillow (Ayanami Rei) and hug her to get myself to sleep

i would get a megumin pillow of some sort if i lived alone

S l1600
Konosuba megumin body pillow case 64074

Sounds comfy tbf

I also do that sometimes. Btw its good for your back.

Do u squeeze it between your thighs

Its good for your lower back apparently. Stops you twisting into awkward positions. Ideally you'd also have another pillow behind you for maximum effect.

never tried it but sounds nice. I know many people doing same

I have to or else my hip bursitis gets aggravated.

My legs are too fatless so it hurts a bit if i dont put something between them when im sleeping.

Hey I do that too! Although most of the times I tuck my blanket in there. I don't do it for posture reasons. It just feels nice. Apparently it's got to do with nerves of the inner thighs or something. Hope that doesn't mean I'm a fag.