Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I slapped the crack heads ass

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
I deleted it

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

TELL MEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The Sewers is a subforum where bluebillers can't see the threads i believe. So it would be more appropriate to post it there.

The Sewers is a subforum where bluebillers can't see the threads i believe. So it would be more appropriate to post it there.
I already know the sewers but whats the bunker?

I already know the sewers but whats the bunker?
I wrote the wrong name. I was thinking about a normie forum i used to visit alot called the bunker. That's why it's ingrained in my mind so i accidentally wrote the bunker instead of the sewers.

I wrote the wrong name. I was thinking about a normie forum i used to visit alot called the bunker. That's why it's ingrained in my mind so i accidentaly wrote bunker instead of the sewers.
Nigga you're such a shit liar. Let me just ask someone else

Nigga you're such a shit liar. Let me just ask someone else
Ok whatever you say. Maybe you have feelings of delusion and want to believe that "the bunker" is a part of this site somehow, but it's actually a subforum on another normie site i used to visit alot a long time ago. Sometimes people make typos, it happens especially if you are tired.

Ok whatever you say. Maybe you have feelings of delusion and want to believe that "the bunker" is a part of this site somehow, but it's actually a subforum on another normie site i used to visit alot a long time ago. Sometimes people make typos, it happens especially if you are tired.
Let's believe you are right, why do so many people here say the bunker? Huh? You're not the first one I've seen talk about the Bunker. So many people come from this normie site apprently

Let's believe you are right, why do so many people here say the bunker? Huh? You're not the first one I've seen talk about the Bunker. So many people come from this normie site apprently
That's what happens usually. New users finds this site through another forum. R/incels for example, that got shut down back in 2017 i believe.

This is the bunker forum i was talking about. It's a forum based on the game World of tanks:

That's what happens usually. New users finds this site through another forum. R/incels for example, that got shut down back in 2017 i believe.

This is the bunker forum i was talking about. It's a forum based on the game World of tanks:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I love you bro:lul::lul::lul: Ur a funny user

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

The sad part is, the video was up earlier, but my phone wasn’t working right and couldn’t watch it. Now that my phone is working, the video is gone. I am disappointed

The sad part is, the video was up earlier, but my phone wasn’t working right and couldn’t watch it. Now that my phone is working, the video is gone. I am disappointed
Over for phone cucks.

Video or pic proof or nothing happened

Scroll

is that crack on its arm jfl

is that crack on its arm jfl
I just deleted it she would move her arm then nod off again and when I spoke to it she wasn’t responding but zombie walking
Adc The Walking Dead GIF by AMC Latinoamérica

did her toes look clean?

they might come after you dont post

or dm me @Rabbi Schneerson

I just deleted it she would move her arm then nod off again and when I spoke to it she wasn’t responding but zombie walking
Adc The Walking Dead GIF by AMC Latinoamérica
She sounds fucked up if the acted anything like this. I can only imagine the drugs she was on