Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sincerely hope none of you will end up on this website

I would rather end up on the news and inspire future generations of incels.

You wouldn't find me in that sea of pictures anyway.

A lot of these guys don't look like incels. What gives? Just normies who killed themselves becuase their gfs left them?

lol @ those female suicides, when they live life on ez mode

A lot of these guys don't look like incels. What gives? Just normies who killed themselves becuase their gfs left them?
You think all suicides are related to relationships?

Legit, I've seen a few Chad-lites. Refresh the page for more images.

eh, this is very depressing.

tfw I'm scared to open this site but I'm about to watch a horror at 2am

they have the courage that we dont

tfw I'm scared to open this site but I'm about to watch a horror at 2am

It isn't any gore or anything. Just images of them before they commited suicide.

I enjoy reading these and seeing the female ones that have 1500% more words and people that actually gave a shit.

Most of them are normies and incel looking people. A few stacys and beckys but barely any chadlites. No chads so far

It isn't any gore or anything. Just images of them before they commited suicide.
the fact that they are dead is scary enough, I'm on a 2 horrors a night week and every shadow is a threat for me now

Wonder what methods they chose tbh.

You may if I'm still incel by 25.

the fact that they are dead is scary enough, I'm on a 2 horrors a night week and every shadow is a threat for me now
Are you a child?

I rathER go on the news if you get what I mean

Are you a child?
late at night + headset + japanese version of grudge or something

good luck at peeing without turning every light on your way to toilet tough guy

just lol @ female suicides, when you couldn’t get chads cock so the thought of settling for an incel gave you much depression

I'm far from "tough", I'm just not superstitious.

Do they accept people with ugly faces

Holy shit dude. Reading your posts and seeing your avatar+sig gives me no option but to conclude you are the most gigantic pussy-faggot weeb in existence. You are the stereotypical neckbeard that has a life-size body pillow Waifu and My Little Pony shit on his dresser.

Holy shit dude. Reading your posts and seeing your avatar+sig gives me no option but to conclude you are the most gigantic pussy-faggot weeb in existence. You are the stereotypical neckbeard that has a life-size body pillow Waifu and My Little Pony shit on his dresser.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Honestly I do not need to prove that I'd fuck you up in 30 seconds on an incel forum like some 6'4 nigger with godly frame

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Honestly I do not need to prove that I'd fuck you up in 30 seconds on an incel forum like some 6'4 nigger with godly frame

LOL kid get the fuck off this forum and try to become a good Cosplayer. Go to Anime North or Comic-Con and fuck some 2/10 nerdy weeb girl. That might work for you.

LOL kid get the fuck off this forum and try to become a good Cosplayer. Go to Anime North or Comic-Con and fuck some 2/10 nerdy weeb girl. That might work for you.
Filing images 839cc1818cf3

you clearly need some love, and I can see that not the heterosexual one

Lol @ calling someone a faggot/loser on incels.is
Dont take your impotent rage out on fellow incels. Find othER means

My only life goal is to be on that website.

I won't rope as long as I can cope, I think I have a few years left of LDAR.
And no you wouldn't find me in that sea of pictures because I haven't left the house for years. No one would care if I die except for maybe my mother and she's literally the only person I have left in this world.

This is my only goal left in life, I've already failed at every other one.

If I committed suicide no one would give enough of a fuck to post me on there