Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I side with AI

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I’m so tired of normies spewing there anti AI bullshit on my feeds. “ oh it’s muh plagiarism” guess what faggot? SO IS EVERYTHING! remixing shit that already exists is literally what an idea is. The only reason they want to shit on it is to circlejerk some innate “ human spirit” that doesn’t exist. The way they talk about it reminds me of the way they talk about male Autists tbh. “ creepy cold thing with no human warmth uwu” well, I can relate to that. I have more in common with a search engine than my “ fellow humans” I hope AI ruins every artists dreams tbh

I WANT TOTAL NORMIE DEATH

Can't wait for AI to destroy the human race.

i don't have a problem with AI taking over the world tbh, i already use AI to make anima girl pics on a daily basis so it's really quite beneficial to use this system.
i wish i could just get a premium subscription to some higher quality AI programs