Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I showed my face and height to another Taiwanese incel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
They probably said that the only way i'm getting pussy is try to get rich using my doctor parents then get into a loveless marriage. But yeah I really don't have other choice

Loveless marriage <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< having children from surrogacy program with giga stacy biological mom

Loveless marriage <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< having children from surrogacy program with giga stacy biological mom
Obviously it is over for him, but its over for most currycels anyway, with a face like that I doubt he could even get an arranged marriage, but that is his best hope. Entice females with his CS degree and possible job or use his CS degree to get rich, then get a loveless marriage where he gets to breed. Other than that his options are either suicide or ER, that eye deformity real fucks him up, being a curry does not help either and the fact that he is 30+ oldcel means he should stop coping. I cannot understand how someone can be so blue-pilled. It is insane, the only thing he should be hoping for is reincarnation game.

Is "love marriage" even a thing in Chinese culture? From what I understand there used to be only quasi arranged marriages between the commonfolk and then the nobles would have harems.

Is "love marriage" even a thing in Chinese culture? From what I understand there used to be only quasi arranged marriages between the commonfolk and then the nobles would have harems.
yes if you are chad

Can I come live in your house in Taiwan :smonk:

They probably said that the only way i'm getting pussy is try to get rich using my doctor parents then get into a loveless marriage. But yeah I really don't have other choice
I don't believe you. There's no such thing as a "Taiwanese incel". What are you going to tell me next, you saw a "German Chad"? Jfl

I don't believe you. There's no such thing as a "Taiwanese incel". What are you going to tell me next, you saw a "German Chad"? Jfl
yes there is Taiwanese incels

they don't call themsleves incels but "母胎單身處男"