Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I showed foids my face (RESULTS ARE SHOCKING)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I was fucking around on snap and sent a pic of me before the gym to like 10-20 girls

It was a pic of me in a tank top before the gym

None of them had anything bad to say, in fact most of them just opened or sent a pic back with (streaks).. I’m not gonna explain it but if you use Snapchat you know that’s nothing.

I then asked a few girls “on a scale of 1-10 how scary looking am I?”

They either said you’re not ugly, you aren’t my type, wyd, or I don’t see anything wrong with you.

Like what the fuck. So why the fuck am I 22 and still an incel if I have a good body and nothing wrong with my face?

I was fucking around on snap and sent a pic of me before the gym to like 10-20 girls

None of them had anything bad to say, in fact most of them just opened or sent a pic back with (streaks).. I’m not gonna explain it but if you use Snapchat you know that’s nothing.

They either said you’re not ugly, you aren’t my type, wyd, or I don’t see anything wrong with you.

Like what the fuck. So why the fuck am I 22 and still an incel if I have a good body and nothing wrong with my face?
Idk man maybe you can still ascend

So why the fuck am I 22 and still an incel if I have a good body and nothing wrong with my face?
Just take a shower/get a haircut/get fitting clothes/smile more/put yourself out there bro :soy:

Get off this forum, you clearly have a chance of ascending. Maybe try .org

OP is certified truecel. Dont listen to these whores on social media that lie and virtue signal from the comfort of their phones

ur a lot younger than I thought you'd be. so r/incels and incels.co were just filled with kids?

Wish they were honest like “you’re ugly” or “you’re hot” that way I know if it’s even worth approaching girls

ur a lot younger than I thought you'd be. so r/incels and incels.co were just filled with kids?

I joined this site at 16

I started calling myself an incel at 14 when r/incels first got banned

OP is certified truecel. Dont listen to these whores on social media that lie and virtue signal from the comfort of their phones
I’m 22 now so you’re probably right

I joined this site at 16

I started calling myself an incel at 14 when r/incels first got banned
that's really early. I'm older than you but I didn't start looking into manosphere content until I was about 20. I was completely content with my copes up till then.

You are bigger than them
Virtue signaling is natural to them, so that you wont harm them
Like if you weren't ugly, they would have asked to exchange numbers

Normies gaslighing ugly people as always

This.

Go to Sosuave.net.

Read their DJ Bible but especially the book of Pook and apply it.

Also read the Rational Male book by Rollo Tomassi who used to be a member there.

You need to learn red pill + PUA game and apply it by putting yourself out there and see if there’s any real hope for you getting off the incel shitheap.

Good luck.