Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should've known that I was ugly earlier.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I fail to understand how I managed to remain ignorant about my subhumanity for that long.
Any normal person would've sensed that something was wrong but I had to come to the internet to find out that I have 0 chances of getting laid. Apparently, the constant rejection I was receiving irl wasn't enough to wake me up but when I found out how brutal my stats was in comparison to other guys of my age, this is when I started to lose it. I genuinely thought that 5'9-5'11 was a good height for a man but in reality if you're below 6'1-6'3, say goodbye to dating. I mean how is this possible ?? In hs, I saw foids going for the guys that mog me to oblivion, and despite witnessing those blackpill stuffs right in front of me, I still failed to realize the importance of looks. I just cannot believe how stupid I was.

I mean how is this even possible ?? I could've done something if I knew about the bp around 14-15. HGH+IGF1+Lots of sleep+Sports + Test injection( for my micropenis), and then take a year out to do LL before going to College. Although there isn't any guarantee, but I genuinely believe that taking the necessary actions earlier could've saved me from inceldom, and I wouldn't be suffering that much today .

Last edited:
I was able to avoid noticing it for a long time. I think for my height especially I was just happy that I was tall enough to reach stuff in out kitchen without going on the counter lol

I was able to avoid noticing it for a long time. I think for my height especially I was just happy that I was tall enough to reach stuff in out kitchen without going on the counter lol
At least you have the height but I don't have anything

I remember thinking I could fix myself LOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro how old are u i remember ud dropped out right so are u neet rn ?

Bro how old are u i remember ud dropped out right so are u neet rn ?
Not attending any classes and I'm on the verge of dropping out. I can no longer cope with this incel life and I found out about the blackpill when I first entered college.

Yes, it really is like that, there is nowhere to hide.

Hide in my basement until I die...

This is temporary, when there is no more way to do neetmaxing because of the death of our parents, then it's over! BUT IT IS THE ONLY VIABLE SOLUTION

This is temporary, when there is no more way to do neetmaxing because of the death of our parents, then it's over! BUT IT IS THE ONLY VIABLE SOLUTION
So I have to rope before my parents die?

What is he doing here then?
His circumstances haven't been in his favour. I won't delve into it much for the sake of confidentiality. But once he gets the surgery done on him, I doubt he'd be here any longer