Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "i shouldn't be telling you this but i'm still a virgin"

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
443px J77nb1prz7031

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P2HqOQvXQc

Not one second, looks like suifuel :feelsrope:

I couldn't stand more than 15 seconds, shit like social experiments is way too cringe and suifuel for me to handle

Not lookin at that lol

didn't

disgusting chad teehee tier attention whore

"DONT COLD APPROACH IT NEVER WORKS" ~normalscum

seems to work fine for chad

Why is this ragefuel? Everyone's fine with it. Maybe incels are wrong about thinking women hate virgins.

Stop telling me this

"DONT COLD APPROACH IT NEVER WORKS" ~normalscum

seems to work fine for chad

Dude it's ragefuel. I had chad classmates that could get girls number no matter how retarded their "game" was. They could come across as retards and still make a girl laugh and blush.

Replace white Chad with some ethnic normie and get ready to hear some sirens

Can't summon the will to click on such suifuel

I have a Chad cousin who used to play a similar game. Used to tell all his female friends that he never had a blowjob. They would think it was sweet and that he was more innocent than they thought so they would give him a bj and feel good about themselves that they got to give a bj and be my cousin's first. That's literally how he got one of his girlfriends. She was a female friend that gave him a blowjob and he said her blowjob was out of this world. While she was excited about all of his words he was too busy pulling down her panties and started fucking her. It's just that easy for Chads.

Meanwhile I literally asked a girl for a hug in high school because I never had a hug before (by a non-related girl. plenty of hugs from my grandma) and she told me to go ask the teacher for a hug then she walked away. As she walked away some of my classmates overheard and a group of girls all started laughing at me.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU OPEN YOUR SLUT PUSSY FOR CHAD AND I CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKING HUG! WHY!???

Meanwhile I literally asked a girl for a hug in high school because I never had a hug before (by a non-related girl. plenty of hugs from my grandma) and she told me to go ask the teacher for a hug then she walked away. As she walked away some of my classmates overheard and a group of girls all started laughing at me.
Fucking brutal bro, ragefuel tbh. Sorry you had to experience that.

First half of the video should have been with that tall Chad/Brad. Then they should have wheeled out the 5'3" balding manlet and have him try the same thing.

If his looks weren't already good enough, his voice is also good. Chad, easy mode, why didn't we get the same luck on the genetic lottery bros? I hate my voice so fucking much :cryfeels:

First half of the video should have been with that tall Chad/Brad. Then they should have wheeled out the 5'3" balding manlet and have him try the same thing.
Or these guys

1e2dec7c4dd12776dcce8dd95873c741

Just here to join the not a single nanosecond movement with my brocels.

Maybe incels are wrong about thinking women hate virgins.
This is wrong! Having sex with a chadlight virgin is a wet dream for women. Because the guy will always remember her. They only make fun of male virgins because 99% are ugly.

Last edited: