Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should start harassing women

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
I'm sick of trying to avoid female interaction just so they don't feel harassed. Every time I'm forced to interact with a woman (meeting or whatever) I can sense their utter disgust towards me. I've always been an incel gentleman to them; An ugly man who realizes he's ugly and therefore avoids being near them. They don't appreciate it.

This is a cucked behavior I exhibit. I shouldn't give a fuck and start being a complete asshole to them. It doesn't matter anyway.

What is stopping you from inseminating femoids across the world? Take what you must. There are no rules in third world shitholes.

So you want a life sentence with daily BBC anal rape.

Jockcel said:
So you want a life sentence with daily BBC anal rape.

I don't mean literal harassment LOL. I just mean being an asshole to them instead of a gentleman.

42cel said:
I don't mean literal harassment LOL. I just mean being an asshole to them instead of a gentleman.

They will frame you though. High risk low reward.

Why dont you just kill yourself like nature intended?

GeneticDysfunction said:
Why dont you just kill yourself like nature intended?

I'm too much of a pussy to do it and I can't do that to my family.

42cel said:
I'm too much of a pussy to do it and I can't do that to my family.

We are in the same boat but its either ignoring cunts and coping with fapping or dat dere jail time buttsecks

Go for it, women harass men on a daily basis

GeneticDysfunction said:
We are in the same boat but its either ignoring cunts and coping with fapping or dat dere jail time buttsecks

Nah I'm being an asshole to specific women already. I don't live in the USA and haven't been raped by BBC in jail yet. I'm not groping them or anything but I'm just not nice to them. It makes me feel good tbh.

42cel said:
Nah I'm being an asshole to specific women already. I don't live in the USA and haven't been raped by BBC in jail yet. I'm not groping them or anything but I'm just not nice to them. It makes me feel good tbh.

They arent nice to us due to evolutionary instinct and everyone supports that, we cant win only wageslave and ldar or rope