Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should have known earlier

B

BKing

Recruit
★★★
Two years ago, in my most bluepill and optimistic days (I did the whole self-improvement thing and thought I actually looked good) I was sitting on a bench with a female classmate of mine (we used to be friends somewhat). Suddenly three younger guys walked by and I heard them say

"How could this ugly motherfucker be with her?"
Apparently, they thought she was my girlfriend lol. Back then I brushed it off and thought they were just assholes, but now, more than two years later, I know what was up. Jesus... people wonder how we can be so violent, but they don't recognize the mental baggage we accumulate from moments like these. Normal people have happy memories and we have this.

Two years ago, in my most bluepill and optimistic days (I did the whole self-improvement thing and thought I actually looked good) I was sitting on a bench with a female classmate of mine (we used to be friends somewhat). Suddenly three younger guys walked by and I heard them say

"How could this ugly motherfucker be with her?"
Apparently, they thought she was my girlfriend lol. Back then I brushed it off and thought they were just assholes, but now, more than two years later, I know what was up. Jesus... people wonder how we can be so violent, but they don't recognize the mental baggage we accumulate from moments like these. Normal people have happy memories and we have this.
Severe bullies must be targets for ER, not random people.

Agreed. The thing is, revenge doesn't help anyhow. Our life was still complete shit and we missed out on everything

Normal people have happy memories and we have this.
High IQ observation and to quote Francis Bacon, "Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true."

My memories consist of games and avoidance.