Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should have found this site in 2019

psyop

psyop

Larp
Age 14 was when I was called ugly the most by my own mother, peers etc and it was affecting me the hardest. I used to google shit like “how to stop being ugly” but only used to come across bluepilled quora posts telling me “everyone’s beautiful in their own way” or redpilled YouTubers like alpha m and teachingmensfashion which were useless.

I thought islam would have the solution and came across the story of julaybib which I tried coping with but couldn’t lower my brain to that level of retardation. Even used to ask on reddit but got the same blue pill shit about “god made everyone beautiful” or “make dua.” Obviously nothing helped

I wonder how different my life would’ve been if I found this site or even lookism.net back then but I guess it wasn’t in my fate

I found out about ER back in the mid-2010s due to some "TOP 10 YOUTUBERS THAT BECAME KILLERS" video on YT or something along those lines. I wish I'd dug deeper into that rabbit hole back then and found the blackpill. It would've improved my odds of ascending in HS at least a little bit

I was also 14 in 2019 but I wouldn't have wanted to be on this forum at that young anyway tbh

Whether you found it before or after doesn't make any difference. You would know you would be subhuman, just like now

I was also 14 in 2019 but I wouldn't have wanted to be on this forum at that young anyway tbh
2020 .is did look fun though. I kinda wish I was around back then despite that. Didn't find the blackpill until 2021 and I never used this forum until this year.

Yeah, I was watching hamza shit unironically back then JFL. Didn't buy any of his grift courses tho fortunately.

Whether you found it before or after doesn't make any difference. You would know you would be subhuman, just like now
Still bro at least I would’ve had 100% confirmation of what’s happening to me instead of being gaslighted. Also when you’re going through puberty there’s still shit you can do like mewing and you’re growth plates ain’t closed yet so you can heightmaxx

I discovered the blackpill at around that year of '2019'. The cope was very strong in me at the time, so it took me a couple of years to fully DETOXIFY.:bluepill:

Last edited:
It would've improved my odds of ascending in HS at least a little bit
Yeah every little counts, especially back then. Now you have EVERYONE looksmaxxing and this isn’t even an exaggeration

Yeah, I was watching hamza shit unironically back then JFL. Didn't buy any of his grift courses tho fortunately.

IMG 9576

If you joined in 2019, the forum would've been even worse.

sometimes i wish i never found it