Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i should have been the main character

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I feel lied to, cheated, and all that. All my life I thought one day it would be my time to shine. I thought if I kept on working and kept on waiting one day I'll be summoned up to the stage for some great momentous event which would define my life.

I should've been the fucking main character but I'm not even a side one at best. I'm a fucking piece of the scenery, whose sole purpose is to add to the believability of the background. All these years of waiting; this gift of sentience: wasted on going nowhere.

I never had a girlfriend. I never had friends. I never had anything special in my life. Yet its not bad enough that I can claim my prize from oppression olympics of anything. Its just.... there. Something normoids will never understand is the sheer banality and just how unexceptional our existence is. I'm very nearly a sophomore in college now. I'd say its over, but truth was, the game was rigged from the start.

Fuck this rank and rotting shiholE of a woRld.

Prime Pitt is the only main character

Edmond Dantes is the best main character of all time.

zoomer foid talk ngl

But you're human garbage. How could you be?

you can be a villain

Lol. Before I went to uni I had the idea that in uni I would be partying all the time, going out, going to clubs, and getting one night stands. :feelsclown:

I didn't expect that I would be too shy to even talk to people living in the same corridor, would be excluded by all my classmates, that people would gossip behind my back, and that I would spend all my time alone studying, watching series and playing video games.

When I finally had to courage to make a facebook, the people I considered friends rejected my friend requests. Jfl

Lol. Before I went to uni I had the idea that in uni I would be partying all the time, going out, going to clubs, and getting one night stands. :feelsclown:

I didn't expect that I would be too shy to even talk to people living in the same corridor, would be excluded by all my classmates, that people would gossip behind my back, and that I would spend all my time alone studying, watching series and playing video games.

When I finally had to courage to make a facebook, the people I considered friends rejected my friend requests. Jfl
Same as fuck, except arguably mine is slightly better because I have to take it online. I don't have a facebook but I have an instagram. Mostly use it to chat with other cels and wignats. Next year, for my sophomore year, I'm going to attend in person. Can't wait for the constant suicidefuel to surround me on a day to day basis, but at least i can cope by going on long walks in the forest.

Same as fuck, except arguably mine is slightly better because I have to take it online. I don't have a facebook but I have an instagram. Mostly use it to chat with other cels and wignats. Next year, for my sophomore year, I'm going to attend in person. Can't wait for the constant suicidefuel to surround me on a day to day basis, but at least i can cope by going on long walks in the forest.
A tip that I would have told my younger self: go to social events as much as possible and stick around for as long as possible. If you isolate yourself normies will absolutely hate you and never accept you into the group anymore.

and then you are treated like the fucking shit you are

that you didnt even ask for ( being shit )

just dont put up with any ones shit , when it comes down to it ( being mogged etc )

you endured enough pain already .

A tip that I would have told my younger self: go to social events as much as possible and stick around for as long as possible. If you isolate yourself normies will absolutely hate you and never accept you into the group anymore.
yeah thats genuinely good advice i wouldve given myself too. but now its too late. maybe when i transfer i have a chance but i sincerely doubt it

become a villain, they’re bettER

the anti-hero always needs to be better then the protagonist

so when the mc defeats him, he can evolve further and comeback stronger

Last edited:
the anti-hero always needs to be better then the protagonist

so when the mc defeats him, he can evolve further and comeback stronger
The anti-hero is the protagonist, I think you're talking about the villain.

Except I'm too banal to be the villain.