Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i should have been the aborted kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
my mum told me the doc recommended me for abortion- he said i would likely be stillborn but my mum still went ahead.
apparently i wasnt kicking out during my prenatal period.

tbh i should have been aborted

my mum took heavy steroids to give birth to me

should have let nature take its course

Before my mom had me she had a stillborn.If that baby had lived i would have not been born into this cruel world:feelsrope:

I was fuck ugly mistake child almost died at birth from meningitis so now I'm developmentally retarded for life :feelstastyman:

Before my mom had me she had a stillborn.If that baby had lived i would have not been born into this cruel world:feelsrope:
a pregnant working mum is a travesty of justice on the baby. my mum used to teach and do all the house work coz my dad left town for work. the peak of the diffcult life was when they had me which is why im the worst of my siblings
I was fuck ugly mistake child almost died at birth from meningitis so now I'm developmentally retarded for life :feelstastyman:
yeah i heard about meningitis for newborns messing up development. did it affect looks or just mental

a pregnant working mum is a travesty of justice on the baby. my mum used to teach and do all the house work coz my dad left town for work. the peak of the diffcult life was when they had me which is why im the worst of my siblings

yeah i heard about meningitis for newborns messing up development. did it affect looks or just mental
It gave me speech delay till about 6 and dyspraxia, so fuck it all tbh. Newborns who have meningitis should be euthanized if they suspect permanent damage. Probably a load of other shit that isn't documented as well

my mum told me the doc recommended me for abortion- he said i would likely be stillborn but my mum still went ahead.

brutal AF

It gave me speech delay till about 6 and dyspraxia, so fuck it all tbh. Newborns who have meningitis should be euthanized if they suspect permanent damage. Probably a load of other shit that isn't documented as well
as long as you are not physically revolting to look at u should be grateful

I was born with a mega head and a skeleton body looking like an , my head wo so big I always use to look up in the sky. But as a pajeet i was the prince of my household and the center of the universe so I don't regret being born.

I was born with a mega head and a skeleton body looking like an , my head wo so big I always use to look up in the sky. But as a pajeet i was the prince of my household and the center of the universe so I don't regret being born.
so ure indian parents loved you despite you being not good looking.why does that surprise me

My Dad's mom actually recommended abortion cause my mom was in her late 30s when i was gonna be born and she thought i could be born with autism.
Lmao i think i did get some form of it