Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I should have been a male nurse

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
Working in the software industry is absolutely the fucking worst. Despite decades of the Jews’ efforts to flood STEM with foids, it is at best still 80% male. It doesn’t help that I’m not even at a “cool” company, most of the employees are old as fuck, young people show up, work for a year, and then quit for someplace more interesting. The number of foids in my age range that I actually get to work with is literally zero. I feel like if I had been in a female-dominated industry, working closely with large quantities of eligible foids for years at a time, I might have ascended purely through the law of averages.

cope, every "career" is shit

Nah ud prolly be salty all the foids care bout the patients yet they ridicule you and wouldnt give a fck if u died

Probably suifuel, its a female career

cope, every "career" is shit

And as a nurse you have to clean up literal shit, heh.

It is a noble profession though.

As your life is always at risk, either from the multitude of pathogens that continuously swirl around a busy hospital, not to mention all the fun times when confused, delirious, mentally ill or just plain old unstable patients decide its a good idea to attack you for whatever mentally ill/delirium related reason.

im too low iq to do either