Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I should have been a DJ instead of a coding cuck

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Would be making big money, traveling and playing music at various parties/weddings/concerts. Music Mogging talentless Cucks hard. But God has cursed me to be a tech slave. And now I am too far deep in to ever escape. My youth is gone and I am giga trucel so can't NT Maxx ever enough to DJ Maxx. Instead will have to be a filthy code slave.

View: https://youtu.be/V2VmcuOEqEg

DJs even if ugly like skillrex can slay tons of high quality pussy and live life the way we were meant too. A life full of action, creativity and adventure. Not being a filthy coding slave nigger.

Muh pp hard n shiet, mang

alot of DJ guys are ugly do that might work but they're highly NT do no

Nikki Romeros me

jfl as if a curry could ascend by djmaxxing. I knew a 5ft3 Sri Lankan curry back in my uni who was djmaxxing. He did eventually find a 5ft0 Sri Lankan foid who was tired of being pumped and dumped by tall white chads and so settled with my friend only after he had gotten a job at an engineering firm. They are now married and have a dog and brought a house. So he mogs me there

@Transcended Trucel i hate how all these normie nt faggots get paid just to exist and do stupid shit like party while we are forced to do the tech grind. it's really shitty how our society funnels subhumans into the tech grind system. like none of the people in my classes at college get laid. none of them. i think the office is the modern day plantation, and unattractive men are the subhumans that have to slave away in them.

jfl as if a curry could ascend by djmaxxing. I knew a 5ft3 Sri Lankan curry back in my uni who was djmaxxing. He did eventually find a 5ft0 Sri Lankan foid who was tired of being pumped and dumped by tall white chads and so settled with my friend only after he had gotten a job at an engineering firm. They are now married and have a dog and brought a house. So he mogs me there
That guy is getting cucked as we speak.

That guy is getting cucked as we speak.
I remember this curry made self deprecating jokes about his height to a super dark skin curry Sri Lankan foid. She was fat also. She was mocking him for being short and asked him if his 5ft0 short curry girlfriend was taller than him knowing true and well she wasn’t because they’re both friends in real life. Jfl, this curry guy is the epitome of a jester I remember he would attend all the curry events at our university and then also attend more curry events at the other universities to get a curry gf. It’s brutal Mang

I know how to produce music but am not NT enough to market myself to a certain niche. Music is easy to learn there is really no barrier for entry which is why so many people do it.

I remember this curry made self deprecating jokes about his height to a super dark skin curry Sri Lankan foid. She was fat also. She was mocking him for being short and asked him if his 5ft0 short curry girlfriend was taller than him knowing true and well she wasn’t because they’re both friends in real life. Jfl, this curry guy is the epitome of a jester I remember he would attend all the curry events at our university and then also attend more curry events at the other universities to get a curry gf. It’s brutal Mang
At 5'3, there's no point of getting married. There's no way that whore is going to reproduce with him. With his money, he should just surrogacymaxx.

Mogger curry. Yeah some ugly djcels will still be cucked but imo a truly talented DJ even if ugly can get a loyal foid as his bitch.
@Transcended Trucel i hate how all these normie nt faggots get paid just to exist and do stupid shit like party while we are forced to do the tech grind. it's really shitty how our society funnels subhumans into the tech grind system. like none of the people in my classes at college get laid. none of them. i think the office is the modern day plantation, and unattractive men are the subhumans that have to slave away in them.
yup us tech slaves are plantation workers, working for the big tech kikes instead of rich farmer fags. Same type of shit on a high level. Akin to slaves we aren't compensated fairly for our slavery either too ofc.

At 5'3, there's no point of getting married. There's no way that whore is going to reproduce with him. With his money, he should just .
I feel like he’s ok with being a cuck. I height mog this curry and I hung out with her too one time at this nerd cafe where gamers meet. She was bragging about sleeping with random curry and white chads while he was getting us drinks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I feel like he’s ok with being a cuck. I height mog this curry and I hung out with her too one time at this nerd cafe where gamers meet. She was bragging about sleeping with random curry and white chads while he was getting us drinks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If I were you, I would've slapped some sense into him.

laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

ppl want flashy nigger thugs to dj at their parties, not some hindu bobblehead nerd

pajeets, gooks and ragheads were born to work lame jobs and live lame lives, the end

laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

ppl want flashy nigger thugs to dj at their parties, not some hindu bobblehead nerd

pajeets, gooks and ragheads were born to work lame jobs and live lame lives, the end
not Hindu nor do I bobble my head. But yes racepilled truth. only whites and nigs can DJ Maxx. brutal racepill

Age pill is the most brutal.