Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I should become a mod now that Fag Link's reign will be nearing its end

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
And ERadicate this forum from fakecel and larper wannabes and put coomskins in their place @MiSKiRaT

Remove all foids and cucks from this forum.
I will remove everyone having a slightly indication of simp behavior, so to not repeat the mistake Fag Link made

@Fat Link wasn't even demodded for what he did. All he supposedly lost was some figurehead title as public relations whatchamajigger and he stepped down voluntarily. He's going nowhere.

I think the real hypocrisy is the mods of this place being all like "Grr, women, tolerance for women is simping" but then being like "A crumb of boob, please" behind close doors.

And then upon being caught, being like "I don't love these hoes! I only wanted to see her boob that's actually based I'm dehumanizing her by reducing her to her body! I'm MORE misogynist for trying to see her boob!" Just pathetic. I'd rather be HIV-having 50-year old me than have to cover my ass like that but get nudes out of it.

Cope shitskin i will become mod

You'd be one of the worse choices on this forum

Who realistically would be the best choice on this forum?

me

Hahaha
No
Nigger