Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I should be playing in the sun with my friends

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it's summer, the weather is often nice outside, I have a lot of free time
I want to rollerskate, eat ice cream, watch stars, have fun in general: breathe air and live life
it would literally cost nothing for someone to spend some time with me, even without items listed above you can have fun
fun is first and foremost spending time with your friends, activities are secondary, you can always come up with something

but alas, I'm an incel, normniggers never wanted to befriend me and I missed out on my childhood, now they excuse themselves by claiming "oh, it's too childish, grow up", because the assumption is that you have fun in your childhood and then spend the rest of your live toiling away until death, running on the memories from your childhood, but I refuse to accept the bugman life and I didn't even have the privilege of having fun in my childhood, so fuck you all, normans :feelswhat:

>but, bro, just have fun all by yourself :soy: no one will want to spend time with you if you can't spend time with yourself
I've spend 24 years more or less by myself, not many people have this level of "being ok with being alone", I've been literally diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder (which I don't consider my personality trait, but rather a coping tactic) which is more or less a scientific name for "being ok with being alone", but it gets really fucking boring at some point: this is not "taking a week off social media" or whatever you consider "extreme isolation", normans, this is more along "I've been stuck on a lonely island for years and I'm not sure if humanity still exists"

yeah, I'm coping by taking strolls in a park nearby all by myself
but as you can imagine, performing a virgin walk with a podcast in the background while normies stare at me as if I were a circus animal, because literally everyone else is here with their partners or/and children and they probably make up crazy scenarios about me being a pervert out to get them (even if I don't even look in their general direction), just because I dared to leave my basement, it's not as fun as having a walk with a friend, talking about random stuff and telling each other jokes

Capture 340

ye, I can technically rollerskate all by myself, but not only a 24-year-old just rollerskating around a park every day would look pathetic, but also, more importantly, it wouldn't be really fun, it's like flying a kite if you're blind - yeah, you technically flew a kite, but all you got was holding a string and imagining what it would be like if you saw all the colors and stuff

it sucks that I'm not only cursed and denied my right to have fun, but also probably at least a few federal agents are probably reading this post, ITcucks will probably lose their shit about my "entitlement" and compare me to Hitler, normies who see me strolling every day in the park, bothering no one, probably observe me and think of ways to hurt me without getting in legal trouble etc. etc. and it's all because I dare to refuse my role as a slave and I dare to dream about simple pleasures :society: but perhaps normies are right to fear: if my way of life spread, if people valued friendship and got satisfied with simple wholesome pleasures like this, their entire system would fall apart and their psychopathic way of life would be destroyed :feelsEhh: sorry not sorry, I won't slave away for a new car to travel to my wagie cagie more efficiently, sorry not sorry, I don't want to sit in front of a screen all day, isolated in my wagie cagie, sorry not sorry, I won't take your pills and talk to your agents :feelsEhh: I'll build a sandcastle, ride a bike, cuddle with my friends and we'll outlive you normscum, your way of life is unsustainable and you can either become like me or literally die out

No sun, no fun, it has never begun

I should kill some chads

I want to play ON THE SUN.

it's summer, the weather is often nice outside, I have a lot of free time
I want to rollerskate, eat ice cream, watch stars, have fun in general: breathe air and live life
it would literally cost nothing for someone to spend some time with me, even without items listed above you can have fun
fun is first and foremost spending time with your friends, activities are secondary, you can always come up with something
View attachment 471250View attachment 471251
but alas, I'm an incel, normniggers never wanted to befriend me and I missed out on my childhood, now they excuse themselves by claiming "oh, it's too childish, grow up", because the assumption is that you have fun in your childhood and then spend the rest of your live toiling away until death, running on the memories from your childhood, but I refuse to accept the bugman life and I didn't even have the privilege of having fun in my childhood, so fuck you all, normans :feelswhat:

>but, bro, just have fun all by yourself :soy: no one will want to spend time with you if you can't spend time with yourself
I've spend 24 years more or less by myself, not many people have this level of "being ok with being alone", I've been literally diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder (which I don't consider my personality trait, but rather a coping tactic) which is more or less a scientific name for "being ok with being alone", but it gets really fucking boring at some point: this is not "taking a week off social media" or whatever you consider "extreme isolation", normans, this is more along "I've been stuck on a lonely island for years and I'm not sure if humanity still exists"

yeah, I'm coping by taking strolls in a park nearby all by myself
but as you can imagine, performing a virgin walk with a podcast in the background while normies stare at me as if I were a circus animal, because literally everyone else is here with their partners or/and children and they probably make up crazy scenarios about me being a pervert out to get them (even if I don't even look in their general direction), just because I dared to leave my basement, it's not as fun as having a walk with a friend, talking about random stuff and telling each other jokes

View attachment 471257

ye, I can technically rollerskate all by myself, but not only a 24-year-old just rollerskating around a park every day would look pathetic, but also, more importantly, it wouldn't be really fun, it's like flying a kite if you're blind - yeah, you technically flew a kite, but all you got was holding a string and imagining what it would be like if you saw all the colors and stuff

it sucks that I'm not only cursed and denied my right to have fun, but also probably at least a few federal agents are probably reading this post, ITcucks will probably lose their shit about my "entitlement" and compare me to Hitler, normies who see me strolling every day in the park, bothering no one, probably observe me and think of ways to hurt me without getting in legal trouble etc. etc. and it's all because I dare to refuse my role as a slave and I dare to dream about simple pleasures :society: but perhaps normies are right to fear: if my way of life spread, if people valued friendship and got satisfied with simple wholesome pleasures like this, their entire system would fall apart and their psychopathic way of life would be destroyed :feelsEhh: sorry not sorry, I won't slave away for a new car to travel to my wagie cagie more efficiently, sorry not sorry, I don't want to sit in front of a screen all day, isolated in my wagie cagie, sorry not sorry, I won't take your pills and talk to your agents :feelsEhh: I'll build a sandcastle, ride a bike, cuddle with my friends and we'll outlive you normscum, your way of life is unsustainable and you can either become like me or literally die out
this post hits too close home :fuk:

ive literally spend(at least) the last 4 summers (of the past 4 years) at home ldaring or rotting .
my teenage years feel wasted , not because i wanted to go out drinking or anything or indulge in normie degeneracy but because i generally wanted to become productive and get a summer job etc etc YET i was denied even that .
i dont even trust or want to hangout with normies since im usually the laughingstock and they expect me to jestermaxx...im tired:feelscry: