Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should be nominated king of greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
My fellow greycels, since the recent persecutions against our kind, it has become clear that we need to organize in order to defend ourselves from coloredcels and postmaxxers

Therefore I propose myself as king of all greycels and to personally lead our army in the upcoming war, but i'm open to accept other greycels into a military oligarchy if necessary

Now you're probably asking yourself why me? Well here it is:
  • I'm so greycel that this is my first actual thread on this forum
  • Truecel
  • No anime avi
  • Despite my account being relatively new, I lurk this forum since the day it was created
  • I'm not afraid of dying since I'm gonna rope anyway​
So tell me what you think and let's all tfu on postmaxxers until victory is ours

My fellow greycels, since the recent persecutions against our kind, it has become clear that we need to organize in order to defend ourselves from coloredcels and postmaxxers

Therefore I propose myself as king of all greycels and to personally lead our army in the upcoming war, but i'm open to accept other greycels into a military oligarchy if necessary

Now you're probably asking yourself why me? Well here it is:
  • I'm so greycel that this is my first actual thread on this forum
  • Truecel
  • No anime avi
  • Despite my account being relatively new, I lurk this forum since the day it was created
  • I'm not afraid of dying since I'm gonna rope anyway​
So tell me what you think and let's all tfu on postmaxxers until victory is ours
ok i agree can i join?

I do not care of the opinion of the enemy
ur king of
607c2a0f6cbcdc6c443801f4b1066f37012a3e562cfe3494f2bcbd0ae6d5a15d

You need to stop posting once you’re at 499 posts.

I'm almost 100% sure that I have a more divine right to rule as king of the greys when compared to you.

>Joined: Sep 30, 2019
>Lol'd.

Last edited:
I'm almost 100% sure that I have the divine right to rule as king of the greys when compared to you.
My brother, let's not turn our armies against each other in an useless civil war, I've already proposed a militar oligarchy so we may organize into one
I was a greycel for a while
Everyone here did, but most forget their past

@HidekiTojota thoughts?

Ask BrendioEE, he prince of incels, he can crown you king of this inferior insignificant "kingdom"

You can be the king of getting banned

King of greycels is oxymoron. They are all peasants

So you become a king and create a army. Then what?

King of gaycels would be more down your alley

i fear no graycel

Aren't you that guy who plays drums and drinks too much who lives in Wyoming and is going through a rough divorce?

Better to start postmaxxing and stop being a greycel tbh