Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i should be given neetbux

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
i cannot function in society so why shouldn't I get neetbux?

Just shit out a few welfare babies.

Oh wait, only women get that shit.

Get a job, you commie bastard.

no i dont want to get mogged by white people
who cares? , then again you would need to lern some german first and get enough money to move .

kannst du denn deutsch? ich denke eher nicht , und ja du kannst diesen text auch einfach übersetzen

damit du weist was ich dir geschrieben habe , kek.

( translate it if you cant read lol )

who cares? , then again you would need to lern some german first and get enoug money to move .

kannst du denn deutsch? ich denke eher nicht , und ja du kannst diesen text auch einfach übersetzen

damit du weist was ich dir geschrieben habe , kek.

( translate it if you can read lol )
i can't just move to a different country that's not how it works

low iq, head in the clouds

Plenty of low iq dimwits have a job. Unless you're clinically retarded. You seem to respond quickly and coherently, so I don't believe you fall into that category.

Plenty of low iq dimwits have a job. Unless you're clinically retarded. You seem to respond quickly and coherently, so I don't believe you fall into that category.
regardless i dont want to work at all because it damages my mental health

i already tried my best and I failed so why should I have to suffer for the rest of my life

What kind of mental illness do you have?
anxiety and depression but i probably have a bunch of other undiagnosed mental illnesses because there's a ton of shit that's wrong with me that anxiety/depression nor I can explain

anxiety and depression but i probably have a bunch of other undiagnosed mental illnesses because there's a ton of shit that's wrong with me that anxiety/depression nor I can explain
Have you ever gotten formally diagnosed?

regardless i dont want to work at all because it damages my mental health

That sux. Go to welfare office then. You might get some, but it won't be much depending where you live/

but it has to be enough to maintain my current lifestyle
Neetbux don’t pay much. You will have to get a job then. Since you are low iq and have mental problems then you are kind of fucked. Maybe try career maxxing at something that pays a lot and doesn’t require high iq.

Neetbux don’t pay much. You will have to get a job then. Since you are low iq and have mental problems then you are kind of fucked. Maybe try career maxxing at something that pays a lot and doesn’t require high iq.
it really never began for me

LOL hell no. i tried to and that didn't end well
Try to get a driver’s license first. I haven’t gotten one either, but I’m going to keep trying. You should at least become able to go wherever you want far away rather than rot in your room.

Try to get a driver’s license first. I haven’t gotten one either, but I’m going to keep trying. You should at least become able to go wherever you want far away rather than rot in your room.
no. i have too much anxiety for driving and i can't make decisions fast enough to drive

no. i have too much anxiety for driving and i can't make decisions fast enough to drive
You don’t need to make decisions fast enough. Just drive back and forth in your neighbourhood and get comfortable.

did you get diagnosed with autism like me? if your parents are poor you can get it, i hope i get my autismbux too

Those conditions aren't good enough. Get better ones.

some incels are proponents of UBI (universla basic income). I think UBI's foolish and unsustainable so am instead an advocate of IBI (inceldom basic income).