Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I should be dead. For what purpose do I exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Prebirth: My parents wanted two children. In my mom's second pregnancy she miscarried. I was born afterwards.
Age 5: Drowned because parents went swimming in a pool and told me to stand by the pool. Somebody pushed me in.
Age 8: Kids at school bashed my head in on the ice.
Age 10: Woke up, couldn't breathe. Rushed to hospital and took 20+ puffers in ambulance.
Age 10-18: Severe asthma attacks around any scent. Housebound, lived in isolation.
Age 19-now: Asthma went away, healed. Live as incel as severe mentalcel.

For what purpose is my life? Torment by a higher being? Am I meant to innovate science? Why do I exist?

To cope so go cope with something.

I don't think there's any reason for anyone or anything to exist, I think conscious things exist in a state of torment not because a higher being wants them to but because the universe genuinely doesn't care, and that state of chaos and indifference conflicts with our desire for "peace", whatever that is. I wouldn't know anything about peace considering anxiety is literally my existence. Maybe just try not to think too much about a purpose or whatever and focus more on the present and what you can/want to do realistically and physically.

Somebody pushed me in
What a bastard. Probably a chad who wants to be funny around some girls. Chads don't have any talent to make good jokes.

Nothing happens for any reason and you exist to serve no purpose

Nothing happens for any reason and you exist to serve no purpose
This tbh. It’s not that you don’t have a purpose. It’s that even if you do die, it barely will make a difference to the rest of the world. If you’re a truecel and actually blackpilled you will probably realize death is not something to fear. It’s something to embrace when the time comes. Don’t take your life prematurely though since there are most likely things you can cope with to make your existence bareable or maybe even enjoyable while you’re still here.

How did you go from severe asthma to 'healed'?

In the fullness of time, we’re all dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back