Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I SHIT ON REDDIT

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DUMB BRAINDEAD COCKFUCKERS KILL ALL CUCKTARDS FUCK ALL REDDITARDS SICK OF SEEING THEIR FUCKING PREDICTABLE MINDLESS COMMENTS WITH NO REGARDS TO THE ENTIRE PROBLEM INSTEAD THEY FOCUS ON ONE SIDE AND IGNORE ALL PERSPECTIVES REDDITFUCKS SHOULD GET BEHEADED ON SIGHT THEY ARE DISGUSTING FUCKING RETARD CUCKS FUCKING GAS THEIR FAMILIES AND SLICE THEIR TONGUES OFF AND CRUCIFY THEM I'M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING THE SAME CUCKOLDED OPINIONS KILL ALL CUMSKIN CUCKS THEY ARE NOT HUMANS THEY ARE FUCKING ALIENS EVEN ANIMALS DON'T ACT LIKE CUCKS I STILL DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD THROW THEIR MONEY AT BRAINDEAD OVERPRIVILEGED WHORES DUMBSHIT RETARDS GENOCIDE ALL CUCKSIMPS INJECT FOOD SUPPLY WITH T SUPPLEMENTS FUCK NATURE FOR HARDWIRING RETARDS BRAIN TO GIVE MONEY TO PIECE OF SHIT WHORES FUCK ALL DEATH TO CUCKFUCKS KILL ALL FAGGOTWHORES DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

(IN VIDEO GAME)

ICK OF SEEING THEIR FUCKING PREDICTABLE MINDLESS COMMENTS WITH NO REGARDS TO THE ENTIRE PROBLEM INSTEAD THEY FOCUS ON ONE SIDE AND IGNORE ALL PERSPECTIVES
High IQ. They just don't have anything besides their same tireless and boring defense of the feminist status quo.

High IQ. They just don't have anything besides their same tireless and boring defense of the feminist status quo.
View attachment 676356
FUCKING SICK OF ALL OF THEM I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO READ ANY MORE REDDITFUCKS COMMENTS DEATH TO ALL CUCKS

FUCKING SICK OF ALL OF THEM I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO READ ANY MORE REDDITFUCKS COMMENTS DEATH TO ALL CUCKS
NPCs aren't even human. They are like these robots which have been preprogrammed to exhaustively repeat the same talking points.

NPCs aren't even human. They are like these robots which have been preprogrammed to exhaustively repeat the same talking points.
NOBODY ASKS QUESTIONS, NOBODY ASKS WHY, NOBODY IS DIFFERENT EVERYONE IS THE FUCKING SAME ALL OF THEM FUCKING ALL OF THEM THEIR FUCKING MORALITY IS A PRODUCT OF THE TIME WE LIVE IN NOBODY IS FUCKING DIVERSE FUCK ALL CUCKS FUCK ALL WHORES DIE REDDIT DIE

NOBODY ASKS QUESTIONS, NOBODY ASKS WHY, NOBODY IS DIFFERENT EVERYONE IS THE FUCKING SAME ALL OF THEM FUCKING ALL OF THEM THEIR FUCKING MORALITY IS A PRODUCT OF THE TIME

I'm still tryina understand why anyone should ever care about what a bunch of blu/green/pink haired down syndrome dolphins "weee weee" about on a stupid app/site "moderated" by another bunch of convicted pedophiles. Just uninstall/don't read em. They don't matter, any of their point of view on ANY aspect of life is invalid from the start. The only coherent thing they could ever do is to kill themselves since they feel entitled and saviors of the world and dying is the most ethical-ecofriendly-democratic possible choice.

FUCK THEM.

I'm still tryina understand why anyone should ever care about what a bunch of blu/green/pink haired down syndrome dolphins "weee weee" about on a stupid app/site "moderated" by another bunch of convicted pedophiles. Just uninstall/don't read em. They don't matter, any of their point of view on ANY aspect of life is invalid from the start. The only coherent thing they could ever do is to kill themselves since they feel entitled and saviors of the world and dying is the most ethical-ecofriendly-democratic possible choice.

FUCK THEM.
AGREED FUCK ALL OF THEM :yes:

So you really wanna suck IT dicks and become their superstar

INJECT FOOD SUPPLY WITH T SUPPLEMENTS
Why the hell do they put soy and vegetable oils in everything instead of testosterone-enhancing food and stuff?? no wonder i see short men all the time holy shit it has stunted us we need to return to a life of lamb/camel meat, rice fruits and unpasteurized dairy this is how we kept ourselves big, strong and alpha back in the old days.