Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I shaved my head in response to balding; reactions have been depressing...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
''Just Shave it Bro'' :soy::soy:

I decided to matters in hand and shave it...Never again.

My relatives openly saying I look old and naked now..

''OMG, what happened to your hair??'' :feelsohh:

I cant forget the visceral look of disgust in their face now...
Fuck this existence man.

"Just shave it" is pure chadsplaining.

haha I started doing the same thing about a year ago. I shave it completely bald every 2-3 weeks or so. I'm not happy about it, but I think it does look better than the crappy horse shoe thing going on. Plus I no longer find myself looking at it in the mirror wondering if the loss is accelerating or if maybe it's not that bad and all that bs that comes with balding. Oh and I Also got the negative reactions, but fuck them.

I think that pattern of hair loss is the one that can be treated the most effectively with Finasteride and Minoxidil, you should be trying those before you shave your head. If you do decide to commit to baldness, be prepared for the reality that you will never be viewed in a sexual manner ever again. There is a reason why the monks of old would shave their heads in a balding pattern after swearing vows of celibacy.

Its a fucking disease bro...

You tried dutasteride? If not, wtf have you been doing?

In your situation maybe seriously considering hairsystemmaxxing? If you have the money definitely get it done.

Nobody, no matter what his crime should have to go bald. To rob a man of his hair is to rob him of his very existence.

Just shave it and look like a 50 year old pedophile bro, chicks dig that shit!
Bones = everything. Look at Meeks. He can pull baldness off because he’s a Chad.

Fuck man, I don't I have to resort to that .

"Hair is life. If you have no hair you have no life" -St.Hamudi

Can’t relate, not yet bald

Being bald only works if you've got a good skull shape and Chad-tier looks to top it off.

tell those niggers your parents and all before who had children with shit hair are trash for giving you that.

Not surprised. Balding ages you like 10-15 years , Only Chad bones features can beat balding

"Just shave it" is pure chadsplaining.
Men who advise other men to shave their heads are trying to remove potential competitors from the dating game. Women who say it want men with weak hair genes to stand out so that they can be easily identified and avoided as sexual partners.

Poor blackcel, NW reaper caught up to you.
Consider suicide.

Nah bro, IT says being bald isn't unattractive :soy:

Its a fucking disease bro...

You tried dutasteride? If not, wtf have you been doing?

In your situation maybe seriously considering hairsystemmaxxing? If you have the money definitely get it done.

Nobody, no matter what his crime should have to go bald. To rob a man of his hair is to rob him of his very existence.

There's no hair for your face

My condolences

What's so bad about Horse shoe? Still better than nothing, no ?

people said i look like i have cancer after i shaved it all off
but idgaf what those faggots think
they can suck my dick

Poor blackcel, NW reaper caught up to you.
Consider suicide.
Brutal.
He was actually not super confident tall and good looking, he had a complete obsession with his appearance looksmaxxing. But IIRC he was considered handsome average looking, it was mostly in his head he's just not willing to accept his place in the hierarchy
:feelsthink:

Brutal to read it, the hair pill hits brutally

Fuck the haters bro.

Mogs me at looking manly

you have to own it bro