Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I shaved my hair

chinawhite

chinawhite

Mentalcel
★★
Fuck trying to look pretty, fuck lookmaxing

Now bitches are scared of me

"ChinaWhite" how ugly do you have to be to be white in china and not be slaying using JBW

I shaved my head last year, made me a 0/10 lol. I was repulsed beyond belief every time I looked in the mirror.

I shaved my head last year, made me a 0/10 lol. I was repulsed beyond belief every time I looked in the mirror.
Kek. Thanks for advice..am never gonna do that..was thinking about it fuck me its over.

Kek. Thanks for advice..am never gonna do that..was thinking about it fuck me its over.
Yeah man, don't do it unless you legit have to for some fucked up reason. I think you've seen my pics man, my flaws are like amplified 5x more when I had no hair on my head. Also when it starts growing back it looks so fucking retarded when all your hair just sticks out in a hemisphere shape because it's like 3/4'' long and is not heavy enough to stay down.

i would but i think there is too much lurking normies

i don't want my face on stupid "rating incels" vidya

You can trust me. Can i see a before after?

"ChinaWhite" how ugly do you have to be to be white in china and not be slaying using JBW

Just be a true manlet and they will ignore you like they ignore Asian men.

its over for subhumans

Me too. I hadnt gotten a hair cut in at least a year(just get lineups) so when I went to the barber yesterday I just told them to give me a 0. I literally couldn't go bald though. Don't even care about my hair because my skin is so fucking messed up. I pray this time around all these cosmetics I've shelled out for will help me.

Bro vin Diesel womyn love dat shit bruh