Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I shat my pants in public

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
When i was on my way home, i had a pressure on my stomach and could feel the shit crying to come out. I had a hard time holding it in. I kept looking around, but there was no toilet far and wide, as it was a small town with only houses and no restaurants. I was sweating and hoping i would endure a few more minutes to my apartment. When i couldn’t endure it any longer, i looked around if anyone is looking at me and threw myself into the bushes next to the sidewalk, like a autistic mf and released myself. After i finished, i saw that a little shit got on my pants, since it exploded out without me being able to control it and it was like liquid, it flowed down my light pants in its brown color. I tucked my jacket behind my ass to at least cover a bit of it.

Last edited:
I can't find this, this doesnt look like a copy pasta.

Sorry man

When i was on my way home, i had a pressure on my stomach and could feel the shit crying to come out. I had a hard time holding it in. I kept looking around, but there was no toilet far and wide, as it was a small town with only houses and no restaurants. I was sweating and hoping i would endure a few more minutes to my apartment. When i couldn’t endure it any longer, i looked around if anyone is looking at me and threw myself into the bushes next to the sidewalk, like a autistic mf and released myself. After i finished, i saw that a little shit got on my pants, since it exploded out without me being able to control it and it was like liquid, it flowed down my light pants in its brown color. I tucked my jacket behind my ass to at least cover a bit of it.
Based and uh oh stinky pilled

I once shat myself on the way home from school.Funny thing is i could have used school toilet but i felt someone would hear and i would get bullied for it

Happens to the best of us

I just shit myself in solidarity bro!

Shitcels united!