Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I shall embark on my LL journey soon.

LL maxi

LL maxi

Lengthening the blackpill
★★★★★
I will ascend from this crippling manletism. I can't take it anymore.

Send me money for LL as well:feelsaww:.

based be sure to tell us if u ascend after ir

Just die of an infection theory

you will be crippled the rest of your life. enjoy your life in a wheelchair

What is your current height and how much are you intending to gain?

Wishing you luck, brocel :feelsYall:

5'6 aiming for 5'9
Fair enough, that is a life changing improvement in height but idk about whether it is worth the shit of LL but I hope it is, gl

5'6 aiming for 5'9
I'm around 5'8.5 barefoot which is almost 5'9 and I still feel short a lot of times in public, it's not even that rare for me to get heightmogged by women.

LL is definitely not worth it if your aim is that low.

Last edited:
are you white?

Nope it's definitely worth it, 5ft6 to 5ft9 is night and day difference, even if it doesn't help you ascend it'll help you in other areas of life
So you think it's worth it enduring the pain of breaking your legs and other possible complications just for some non-guaranteed small help in certain areas of life?
I'm sorry but rationally speaking, such extreme pain and health risks are simply not worth it if it can't even make you ascend, jfl

Sure I'm also manlet
if you have the money to go through fucking LL have you at least tried seamaxxing before? dont have that surgery until you go try i want to try it soon and im your height

Yep, 8th percentile to 40-45th percentile is worth it. You'll go from being comically short to just being under average and you have no idea how much difference that makes to a man's life. I've read countless diaries of patients that have started at similar heights and have ended up at 5ft9-5ft10, literally none of them regret the surgery and many have wished to have done it earlier.
This

why havent you tried seamaxxing yet