Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I set my tinder to everyone

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
And literally got 99+ matchs but heres the best part they are literally all guys not one female. It only took one day for an ugly 5'7 black dude to get 99+ likes on tinder whether they ment to swipe or just mass swiped guys flood foids accounts. It doesnt suprise me now why most guys rarely if ever get a match and if they do its a fat pig if you wanna see what im talking about try it yourself guys will literally swipe anything and it inflates foids egos to the point where they think they are celebrities.

Yep foids are the hypergamous gender.

Yep, it just makes hypergamy worse. you get no pussy and just make it worse for yourself as well.

Most foids are so stupid they think all the swipes is because they're actually attractive , lmao

at least some of them know what it actually is, but it still inflates their ego regardless

That’s just brutal

Just be gay theory. Gays can't be incel.

Faggots fuck anything, just look at the demographic of the LGBT and it's full of complete subhumans.

They took the haram route.