Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I set fire to my life

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Been working for about two years now and I quit my job. Probably going to sell the car. My plan is to go to university as an adult. I'm getting a very impractical degree and I don't give a fuck. I guess I am just done with the rat race. I got a job in "something practical" in the first place just so I could potentially support a family I'll never have in the future so I've decided "fuck it".

University is fucked bro

It's not a good place to be if you aren't Chad, a cuck, a jew, etc. unless you have a vagina.

nice decision, my friend

University is fucked bro
I don't really care about the social scene at this point. I just want to study something interesting. I went to college for something I thought was practical and it landed me a job, but I quickly realized that when you work 9-5 you need to have something outside of your work to keep you going and I didn't have that. Of course all the people I work with are married or are seeing someone.

Godspeed. Go party as much as your study schedule can.

Well since you are older you might have an easy time ignoring the orgy surrounding you

maybe it will work out somehow, but personally I would rather be a neet forever

Well since you are older you might have an easy time ignoring the orgy surrounding you

maybe it will work out somehow, but personally I would rather be a neet forever
When I went to college before I didn't really see much of an orgy, but maybe that's just because I wasn't invited to any of the parties. LOL.

You don't need university for jobs like plumbing, truck driver, any trade or a crane operator. All are 100k jobs after a few years of experience. Especially one crane driver I knew, still can't believe how much that guy was making.

when you work 9-5 you need to have something outside of your work to keep you going
Brutal reality pill. Not even stemcelling is a good cope for an incel.

All power to you, OP. I am in the exact same situation. Quit my job, live off savings as long as I can and study something that makes me happy. I have no regrets. Only problem is that I will have to wageslave again soon...

I had a classroom where half of the people were in their 30s,give it a chance OP.

If this will make you happy, go ahead. Happiness is rare for incels, take every chance you can get.

Even if it goes to shit you have the old degree to fall back on but that's a worst case scenario.