Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I served on a grand jury for a "rape" case

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
13yo woman was having consensual sex with a 20yo guy over the course of several months, and she even ran away from home to live with him. The woman looked older than 13 and she like a total whore, with hair dyed different colors. At no point did she ever claimed it was non consensual, and at the end of her testimony she said she only told the police because the guy started flirting with her sister and that made her angry.

Of course, in the jury deliberation, people were saying "that poor girl", were calling the "rapist" a piece of shit, and saying it's scary that horrible people like the "rapist" exist. I wanted to say something in the "rapist"'s defense, but I had a headache, didn't feel like being confrontational, and didn't want to be murdered by the other members of jury. And yes, they ended up indicting the "rapist" of 4 felony counts of rape, the vote was 22/23 to indict for all counts, with me being the only one who voted against indicting.

I think the guy is guilty of a crime which he should be punished for, but that crime is fornication, not rape.

Was he a chad? Guess not, otherwise the jury would have swooned and gotten their panties wet and they would vote against the rape. He was a subhuman and deserved to rot in prison, I guess.

This is the only thing good about being incel, at least we don't have to worry about false rape charges.

I get a boner just from imagining what sex with a 13-year-old girl must feel like. Imagine sliding your cock inside her tiny pussy or fingering her ass. Holy shit, someone pass me the rope. It's over!

Over for rapecels.

This is what 13 year old "girls" look like in 2018

large_2c037eea-a0ca-48da-9e7e-9f13730eb623.png

DXSYMpHX4AA7rha.jpg

39508559_1168743546613703_4690135022017970176_n.jpg

This is what 13 year old "girls" look like in 2018

large_2c037eea-a0ca-48da-9e7e-9f13730eb623.png

DXSYMpHX4AA7rha.jpg

39508559_1168743546613703_4690135022017970176_n.jpg
Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore. I would like to defile her in every way imaginable and film it, then send the video to her parents.

Of course a incel just happens to get a cucked rape case like this. The universe truly hates us.

Well to be honest having sex with a 13 year old girl is pretty fucked up. Just lol if you think he wasn't aware she was underage. But yea, it's still bullshit that these NPC retards think she somehow wasn't aware of what she was doing.

22/23 vote.. Unsurprising from normgroids. People only want to believe what the man in the box has to say.

This is the only thing good about being incel, at least we don't have to worry about false rape charges.
Just approaching someone or even being alone with a foid in a room is already potentially dangerous in 2018. Especially if you're in a overly cucked country such as the US, Canada, Sweden, etc.

Also, ragefuel thread.

Man when did our laws become like this

Well to be honest having sex with a 13 year old girl is pretty fucked up. Just lol if you think he wasn't aware she was underage.
Only in modern west is this seen as "fucked up"

Lel, fornication is not a crime, fornication == discovering oneself and growing up by swimming in a sea of chad cocks. It's completely fine, welcome to 2018.

13yo woman was having consensual sex with a 20yo guy over the course of several months, and she even ran away from home to live with him. The woman looked older than 13 and she like a total whore, with hair dyed different colors. At no point did she ever claimed it was non consensual, and at the end of her testimony she said she only told the police because the guy started flirting with her sister and that made her angry.

Of course, in the jury deliberation, people were saying "that poor girl", were calling the "rapist" a piece of shit, and saying it's scary that horrible people like the "rapist" exist. I wanted to say something in the "rapist"'s defense, but I had a headache, didn't feel like being confrontational, and didn't want to be murdered by the other members of jury. And yes, they ended up indicting the "rapist" of 4 felony counts of rape, the vote was 22/23 to indict for all counts, with me being the only one who voted against indicting.

I think the guy is guilty of a crime which he should be punished for, but that crime is fornication, not rape.
What were there races?

Should have 12 angry men maxxed instead of being a beta

This is the worst double standard I know of, it's so fucked how women are somehow always the victim and it's never the other way around. Even when saggy old women have sex with 13 year olds boys they still blame the boys. jfl at pretending women don't like sex, they're just as horny as us

fuck now this is some quality ragefuel mr.OP. that little skank needs a bucket of acid to the face and needs her cunt smashed up with a mallet.

Fuck you for not doing your job trying to help a wrongfully accused man because of your high inhib and "headache".