Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I served a young couple expired food at work today

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Burlie
★★★★★
I hope it makes those fuckers sick! I wanna hear some stories of getting back at the enemy

How expired? The food was probably fine, tbh. They underestimate expiration dates because they don't want to be sued.

How expired? The food was probably fine, tbh. They underestimate expiration dates because they don't want to be sued.
It expired 2 days ago and hopefully it will sit in their fridge for a while too

what kind of food?

That doesn't sound great man

Based, they deserved it

public schools do this all the time tbh

I think this is some kind of illegal. And thus, not allowed here on this forum.

Don’t be a faggot

Well if I'm a faggot for following the rules, then I guess we're all a bunch of faggots here at Incels.co! Isn't that right fellas? We're all faggots?

Based af. Hopefully you don’t get caught or fired

Hopefully they where white :feelshehe:

Well if I'm a faggot for following the rules, then I guess we're all a bunch of faggots here at Incels.co! Isn't that right fellas? We're all faggots?
Well it wasn’t against the rules and trying to act like a content cop is faggoty

This is what we must do to attain revolution. Small scale rebellions, no rebellion is too small.

I work at a pizza joint and yesterday I saw a foid treating my Incel co-worker terribly. I put less condiments on her food, and shaked her pizza up so it was crooked. I hope her pizza tastes disusting.

Sex havers should only be given expire food
full

Don't do this man. Just because you have a shit life don't make other people suffer. You'll feel like a piece of shit when you're low at some point in your life and this memory will haunt you.

Don't do this man. Just because you have a shit life don't make other people suffer. You'll feel like a piece of shit when you're low at some point in your life and this memory will haunt you.
GTFO and go to IWH

See you on IT buddy boyo.

based. but it could get you in trouble. if i would work with groceries it would jerk off each day and touch the stuff without washing my hands. who knows maybe someday my sperm lands in stacies stomach

Fucking based. Every sex haver deserves this

Karma will get to you. Beware

It expired 2 days ago and hopefully it will sit in their fridge for a while too

People generally misunderstand expiration dates. It doesn't mean that it's unfit to consume past the date. It means the food start to spoil after the date. How quick is obviously based on the type of food.

Nothing happened to the couple.

Nah, just you.

Kill yourself.

That’s brutal

People generally misunderstand expiration dates. It doesn't mean that it's unfit to consume past the date. It means the food start to spoil after the date. How quick is obviously based on the type of food.

Nothing happened to the couple.
Tell yourself that

Based. Nice one man.

Didn't the thing you give to them have the expiration date on the package or someshit?

Nah fuck FBI niggers tbhngltbqf

tbhngltbqf

Its weird how I was able to understand this was "to be honest not gonna lie to be quite frank" even when never even seeing "tbqf" used before, its like it just popped into my head (was I correct?)