Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I seriously think the name-pill is an underrated pill

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I'm not saying your name is what determines if you're Chad or not, but I see a high correlation of Chad names with people who are Chads: eg. Brett, Aaron, Chad, Brad, Tyler, Connor, Sean, Devin, Jason, Jamie, etc.

It's like that the parents are realizing they are good looking and will birth a Chad son, or they give the kid extreme positive reinforcement in childhood because they subconsciously know these are typical Chad names.

And not only for looks, but for NTmaxxing as well. If you were a curry in the west and someone sees some Indian name like Suresh Guriminderrathanakhan, you already know it's OVER for him and whenever he applies for a job his resume will be thrown in the garbage immediately, while a Chad with a two syllable name like Joe Smith will get hired immediately.

The namepill does exist, I know a curry named aaron, the name gives him a social advantage, now hes interning at google while I ldar. Also probably why rice/spic parents give their kids western chad names.

More attractive people seem to have shorter names... My name is really long, sounds really idiotic and really fits me as an ugly oinkwell.

Name halo can be legit, but it can only work as an enhancer of your looks, if you're already chad tier looks wise. An ugly manlet named chad, on the other hand would be kinda awkward, it'd be laughable in a way.

More attractive people seem to have shorter names... My name is really long, sounds really idiotic and really fits me as an ugly oinkwell.
And I was about to ask about my name... Gregory. Well, it fits this description so I know already.

And I was about to ask about my name... Gregory. Well, it fits this description so I know already.
This doesn't apply to tyrones though. They have names like "Demetrius" or "sindarius" but can still get laid.

There is truth to that, I've never heard of an incel or normie named chad, but most of what you call the namepill is probably just the halo effect
It's over

My name is Angel

You can change your name pretty easily though

not to doxx but glad I have a normal name

Xzgal49urue11

Hey girl, my name is Chad. Wanna fuck?

Why do good looking people always have names that fit their faces?

I recall my classmates saying that my name did not fit my face, nobody ever called me by my first name.

Foids dont give a shit about your name, it can help halo your looks
but a shit name wont hurt chad and a good name wont save an incel

I dont see alot of uglies with hip names. If people hear your already stupid name they get a impression youre stupid

I'm not saying your name is what determines if you're Chad or not, but I see a high correlation of Chad names with people who are Chads: eg. Brett, Aaron, Chad, Brad, Tyler, Connor, Sean, Devin, Jason, Jamie, etc.

It's like that the parents are realizing they are good looking and will birth a Chad son, or they give the kid extreme positive reinforcement in childhood because they subconsciously know these are typical Chad names.

And not only for looks, but for NTmaxxing as well. If you were a curry in the west and someone sees some Indian name like Suresh Guriminderrathanakhan, you already know it's OVER for him and whenever he applies for a job his resume will be thrown in the garbage immediately, while a Chad with a two syllable name like Joe Smith will get hired immediately.

Absolutely. When I applied for jobs, I knew my resumes were most likely going to be thrown in the garbage simply because they saw my LAST name, which was given to me by my Chinese father. After a while I knew I wasn't going to get any type of job in an office so I'm just working at Wal-Mart just to make money and cope for the time being.

There's a reason in the west there is the "Chad" and "Brad" stereotypes. Rich white men who's dad is a lawyer. These are the most successful to grab foid pussy at will. Foids even hearing the word "Chang" is a turn off. Something about that name just dries up their pussy. I'm pretty sure it's biological, but there will never be a study on that, because "political correctness." FUCKING BULLSHIT PUSSY WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Think about it. The richest men in the USA: Jeff. Bill. Warren. These are Chad names, even though Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett look far from a Chad, even looking at their old pictures. But those names have power. Those names automatically scream "you will bring riches to us." Even the co-founder of Alibaba has a western name, "Jack" Ma.

It's inevitable. If a minority group wants to even qualify for the starting line of success in the west, it all starts with the name as soon as you are born.

Names make all the difference in the world...

In Israel my name is practically a Chad name.
although it didnt elevate me from my subhuman status :feelsrope:

I have the name of a very well-known historical figure and yet here I am

I think this is because the parents are blackpilled. Bluepillers give dumb names

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Images 2

Over for him JFL at this COPE
Absolutely. When I applied for jobs, I knew my resumes were most likely going to be thrown in the garbage simply because they saw my LAST name, which was given to me by my Chinese father. After a while I knew I wasn't going to get any type of job in an office so I'm just working at Wal-Mart just to make money and cope for the time being.

There's a reason in the west there is the "Chad" and "Brad" stereotypes. Rich white men who's dad is a lawyer. These are the most successful to grab foid pussy at will. Foids even hearing the word "Chang" is a turn off. Something about that name just dries up their pussy. I'm pretty sure it's biological, but there will never be a study on that, because "political correctness." FUCKING BULLSHIT PUSSY WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Think about it. The richest men in the USA: Jeff. Bill. Warren. These are Chad names, even though Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett look far from a Chad, even looking at their old pictures. But those names have power. Those names automatically scream "you will bring riches to us." Even the co-founder of Alibaba has a western name, "Jack" Ma.

It's inevitable. If a minority group wants to even qualify for the starting line of success in the west, it all starts with the name as soon as you are born.

Jeff, Bill and Warren are normie pedo tier names JFL

@Colvin76 look at this COPE bro, it's all FACE+HEIGHT + Race to some extent.

Last edited:
Somewhat true. My name is rly ugly tbh

Yup, top tier names are one or two syllables long. 3 syllables or more = failo.

Chad trait tbh

My name means "Victory of The Incels" in Greek.

My name is ok