Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously like women older than me as people

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Bluepills will constantly say "you would never be that rude to your mom or sister"

Tbh I feel like my sexism here only applies to women my age and younger, slightly older; older women, especially ones where sexual fertility is dead, love me, and I tend to be pretty happy around them.

I mean some are cunts, but most women really have this maternal instinct going and are really friendly to me. I mean they view me like a fucking kid, and it's embrassing, but tbh don't mind it that much

the way you phrased this is kind of ehh but I get what you mean

I rarely interact with older women and don't have many experiences with them

I can kind of see your point but I just haven’t interacted with any

They come from a different generation where personality doesn't matter.

In a world without Tinder.
We would be chads.

We would be chads.
imo no
we might've had a chance back then, but chads? lol absolutely not

many of them fucked like crazy in college, maybe not triple digits like some whores, but still

rather, their fertility is down and they aren't actively trying to attract a guy, so they aren't repulsed by ugly men who have a chance to impregnate them

imo no
we might've had a chance back then, but chads? lol absolutely not

many of them fucked like crazy in college, maybe not triple digits like some whores, but still

rather, their fertility is down and they aren't actively trying to attract a guy, so they aren't repulsed by ugly men who have a chance to impregnate them
Nope.

I'm personality maxxed. And I have some of the best pickup lines. They've gotten me attention online. But never lead to anything, because as confident as I am, foids have access to chad.

Nope.

I'm personality maxxed. And I have some of the best pickup lines. They've gotten me attention online. But never lead to anything, because as confident as I am, foids have access to chad.
your first mistake was online dating
and personality is an extension of looks

if your looks aren't affecting your personality, you are probably mentalcel

your first mistake was online dating
and personality is an extension of looks

if your looks aren't affecting your personality, you are at least a 5
idk bruh
I have some great pickup lines.

Remember the ‘60s country-culture?

We would be chads.
Tenor

older women, especially ones where sexual fertility is dead, love me, and I tend to be pretty happy around them.

I mean some are cunts, but most women really have this maternal instinct going and are really friendly to me. I mean they view me like a fucking kid, and it's embrassing, but tbh don't mind it that much
they want to fuck you OP :chad:
every single one
we're volcel in regard to them if we don't try

they want to fuck you OP :chad:
every single one
we're volcel in regard to them if we don't try
no, they see me as a manchild and treat me like it

girls my age are very hostile towards me, if i was that much of a chad they would be attracted to me

Last edited:
The old women at work (like my moms age) are decent to me. Actually very good to me compared to the young foids.

no, they see me as a manchild and treat me like it

girls my age are very hostile towards me
What you're failing to realize here is that mature women have a maternal instinct that makes the more nepiophilic/pedophilic in nature

They literally want to fuck kids, especially babies

That's why they orgasm giving birth to babies and get horny when their tits get sucked by babies

They realize it's degen which is why they LARP about it being an uncomfortable hassle as they secretly shlick whenever backs are turned

Bluepills will constantly say "you would never be that rude to your mom or sister"

Tbh I feel like my sexism here only applies to women my age and younger, slightly older; older women, especially ones where sexual fertility is dead, love me, and I tend to be pretty happy around them.

Yes, 100% agreed
But realise that it's circumstance. If the same woman were somehow magically young and attractive again, she'd be a cunt to you.

That's why they orgasm giving birth to babies and get horny when their tits get sucked by babies

OH MY LORDIE

I didn't know that was a THING

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL

OH MY LORDIE

View attachment 286829

View attachment 286830

I didn't know that was a THING

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL
It really is.

There is even a report from British TV on Youtube, where a mother still breastfeeds her 7-year-old child.
And the dad likes watching and gets some tasty milk himself, too. :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3jXjgTR2g

Last edited:
They have no reason to be like young women since they can’t just use their looks to get through life so they actually have to develop a personality.

They have no reason to be like young women
since they can’t just use their looks to get through life
so they actually have to develop a personality.
This sounds like cope to me.
Even as looks fade, thirst of older men will always make them attractive to somebody.
Even if they can't, they can just get assists from other foids (gynocracy)
So they never really need to develope manners.

I say manners because "personality" could be good or bad.

Even when old foids have manners it's often superficial. But I guess that applies to guys too.

Same here, my friends parents love me. I just get along well with middle aged people. I hate teenagers pretty much entirely though. But yeah I get that, middle aged women I’ve met all think I’m a genius or a good influence on their kid. I cant really hate someone who’s nice to me

This sounds like cope to me.
Even as looks fade, thirst of older men will always make them attractive to somebody.
Even if they can't, they can just get assists from other foids (gynocracy)
So they never really need to develope manners.

I say manners because "personality" could be good or bad.

Even when old foids have manners it's often superficial. But I guess that applies to guys too.
I don’t know man older women above 40 was always nice and warm to me and they were like that to everyone else. It’s just the young women were cold and harsh to me. I think I has to due with the older women learning how to live life close to guys

Probably older women have their looks fade and realize what it is like to be unattractive and then they empathize with you knowing what your entire life must have been like.

older women above 40 was always nice and warm to me
I think I has to due with the older women learning how to live life close to guys
:chad:
you could have cougarscended bro