Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I seriously HATE fat bitches

NoBBCcel

NoBBCcel

Officer
★★★★★
I hate every fat bitch in existence. They are the most entitled blobs of shit on the planet. They all expect 10/10 gigachad or htn tallfag when they can't even put the fork down long enough to even maintain a decent body fat percentage. Next time you're out in public take note of how many 2-3/10 landwhales have a mtn or htn tallfag boyfriend (especially sheboons it's even worse with them). I genuinely hope every fat foid dies of high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other visceral fat diseases landwhales carry.

P.s. fuck all fat tallfags too. You're no better than a female. You have a free gift but you'd rather be a sack of shit who eats cookies and chips all day and complain about why no foid wants you.

Based, all fat "people" should be rounded up and mass executed (in real life)

juggernaut law: since ugly toilets are way less important and valuabable than hot girls, they will try to imitate hot girls as a "ugly girl complex"
it's the same as a short guy complex that try to act strong and rough but it's just an ugly whore that thinks she deserves better so she's more valuable when no one expect normie simps really want her

Facts. Fat bitches are the worst

GENETİC GARBAGE

imagine how much harder life would be if every dude was jacked, or at least lean.

i thank god every day for fattening people up. every time i see a fatty rolling through walmart, i can’t stop smiling. one less dude i have to worry about.
when i hear fat chicks go on and on about how they’re a ten and can fuck as many dudes as they like, i laugh and nod. the fatter people get, the more impressive my physique will look.
whenever fatties ask what the secret is, i shrug my shoulders. “bro, i dont even know why you’re fat. it’s not your fault, man. i eat cake every day, ig it’s just genetics.” but at home, im counting every goddamn calorie that goes into my mouth. let them think there’s no hope. let them stay fat. let them get fatter and fatter.

inshallah the obesity rate hits 90%

imagine how much harder life would be if every dude was jacked, or at least lean.

i thank god every day for fattening people up. every time i see a fatty rolling through walmart, i can’t stop smiling. one less dude i have to worry about.
when i hear fat chicks go on and on about how they’re a ten and can fuck as many dudes as they like, i laugh and nod. the fatter people get, the more impressive my physique will look.
whenever fatties ask what the secret is, i shrug my shoulders. “bro, i dont even know why you’re fat. it’s not your fault, man. i eat cake every day, ig it’s just genetics.” but at home, im counting every goddamn calorie that goes into my mouth. let them think there’s no hope. let them stay fat. let them get fatter and fatter.

inshallah the obesity rate hits 90%
JFL!!! :feelskek: Based gaslighting!!

Even though it hardly matters because i see fat tallfags with cute girlfriends all the time. I guess i can take pleasure knowing they'll live a shortened life while having to take a cocktail of pills.

I hate fat bitches I hate looking a them they make me disgusted to look them

I hate every fat bitch in existence. They are the most entitled blobs of shit on the planet. They all expect 10/10 gigachad or htn tallfag when they can't even put the fork down long enough to even maintain a decent body fat percentage. Next time you're out in public take note of how many 2-3/10 landwhales have a mtn or htn tallfag boyfriend (especially sheboons it's even worse with them). I genuinely hope every fat foid dies of high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other visceral fat diseases landwhales carry.

P.s. fuck all fat tallfags too. You're no better than a female. You have a free gift but you'd rather be a sack of shit who eats cookies and chips all day and complain about why no foid wants you.
Use a chainsaw and see how much meat (FAT) they pack then throw it to the lions