Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I seriously got heightmogged by en elementary girl

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
I passed by the elementary on my way to get a haircut (i've been growing it out for 1 year but its not even that long)
She was like 6ft. probably 5'10 (im around there too but i always have mediocere-shit posture + its literally a fucking little girl so it was brutal)
How the fuck is this possible?
It's 100% a little girl because she attends the school and has the face of a little kid, obviously

I suspect she is 12? But elementary ranges from 6-12 years old
And her face looks like 9yo

Fucking zoomer generation jesus christ
And her frame didnt even look fucked up stick type so it's not some genetic deformity

I guess this is results of hypergamy.
Only tall chads are procreating
And hypergamy is becoming worse with every generation
So each generation is becoming taller and beatifuller than the last(not by a lot as it should, because a lot of ugly women are getting with chads and are nerfing their offspring)
But the population is significantly decreasing except in arangemarriagemaxxed counrtries(where hypergamy doesnt exist ofc)

Tho some cope and say "boohoo better diets" yeah bugs are better diets bro.
It's obvious that hypergamy is real with the extending average heights.
Shortcels cant reproduce because of hypergamy, and when they do their creations become .is users, because of hypergamy again

Last edited:
I mean she could be one of those freaks of nature who grows up to be 7 foot or something because the way you are describing her it seems she is just huge lol no way around it

I mean she could be one of those freaks of nature who grows up to be 7 foot or something because the way you are describing her it seems she is just huge lol no way around it
Dont they look skeletic and fucked? She looked normal to be except from her height. It legit made me feel so inferior being heightmogged by some little girl

Dont they look skeletic and fucked? She looked normal to be except from her height. It legit made me feel so inferior being heightmogged by some little girl
I don't think they always are and 6' isn't at the to tall range

I don't think they always are and 6' isn't at the to tall range
6 feet for a girl in elementary is unbelievable

Maybe for a boy in middle school if he is a supposed 'freak of nature' like you said

Everything below 6' = Over

6 feet for a girl in elementary is unbelievable

Maybe for a boy in middle school if he is a supposed 'freak of nature' like you said
Yeah she's probably like 1 in a million

Only tall gigachads are procreating
And hypergamy is becoming worse with every generation
So each generation is becoming taller and beatifuller than the last
There's an old BBC article on this which says that concentration of good genes due to extreme hypergamy will create a tall hyperborean gigachad and gigastacy race on one side, and a race of ugly goblins on the other side.

Newest generation of zoomers are going to tower over everyone. Humanity will reach a new average height of 7'0 because no one wants to breed with manlets.