Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I seriously consider Ted Kaczynskimaxxing in the future

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
Fuck this clown world and clown life. You are litteraly forced to wageslave like a fucking drone so you will be able to buy some food and won't be kicked out from your house. Wageslaving as normie and someone who is receiving support from his friends and family and can get sex from foids is still somehow bearable. But when you know that your life is meaningless and you are working only because you are poorcel and have to get money to pay for rent is pure suifuel. On top of that you are forced to be among insufferable normies who cause at you thoughts about going ER on them as they are constantly mocking you and treating you worse than others because of your autism, manletism and being baby faced retard :feelsree:. I think that I will garner some more money and then maybe I will be able to NEETmax for some time (also maybe I'll get autismbuxes which would be saviourable to me). But If government will not give me any money at all then I will be seriously contemplating dropping out completly from soyciety and buying plane ticket to brazil or australia and then try to live in the forest. Even If I will die from starvation then it is still better than suffering from psychological pain of being at the bottom of soyciety and being completely alone among happy annoying normies, foids and chads. So yeah I have to think about it more before I will choose this solution, but I feel that in my future I will either rope, tedkaczynskimax or become leech neet somehow :smonk: (the least probably tho).
Ted Kaczynski was based and he is completely right about our disgusting modern soyciety.
Also disclaimer for :fbi: glowniggers - Im not going to become terrorist, just a hermit living peacefully in forest :society:

Based wage slave cel

Become a fisherman instead
Fishing Boat Sea Fishing Man Fisherman Boat Ocean 5882717

You can keep your current copes if you attach some solar panels to your boat

Last edited:
It sounds pretty hard to self sustain yourself doing that.

You should probably blow up an orphanage or something

not a stupid idea ngl :feelsokman:
When I was in my deepest depression ever I did consider it

Hne2sxxtin621

The solitude of the sea seems pretty healing, not to mention at the time I though that well... if I really want to perform some risky "operations" then being alone in the sea would make things easier...:smonk:

But I want to geomax and islammaxx first before recurring to those methods if you know what I mean :feelsthink:

Boats are expensive...

Boats are expensive...
If you learn to do the maintenance yourself (and we incels love to hobbymaxx so why the fuck not learn new stuffs) it cost around the same as living in a normal home, but you are free from the constraints of government and frontiers meaning only boat chads can move in this world without a vaccine, and they can geomaxx pretty cheaply

If you learn to do the maintenance yourself (and we incels love to hobbymaxx so why the fuck not learn new stuffs) it cost around the same as living in a normal home, but you are free from the constraints of government and frontiers meaning only boat chads can move in this world without a vaccine, and they can geomaxx pretty cheaply
Pirates me

Work in a farm. Better if it's an Amish farm. Change your name to Jebediah or something. If you're Black, Asian, or Hispanic, the Amish option is a bust.

Learn common sense and you will be fine, you first worlders really have ruined your survival instincts uh?
Do I need common séance to be a pirate?

Do I need common séance to be a pirate?
No, I mean, I thought you were scared of pirates, first world incels are constantly scared of everything

No, I mean, I thought you were scared of pirates, first world incels are constantly scared of everything
I'm more of a 4th worlder...

I'm more of a 4th worlder...
Uh? only one place in the world deserves that title, are you living in Sub-Saharan Africa?

I hope to do so as soon as I make enough money to buy land somewhere far away and prepare myself and my survival skills.

sounds cool. I was planning to build a small neet shed in the middle of nowhere eventually but I'm ldaring for now. no drive to do anything without a hole tbh and no reason to. but boats sound cool the government will find a way to fuck you if you are tied down and don't do what they want tbh
I hope to do so as soon as I make enough money to buy land somewhere far away and prepare myself and my survival skills.
I could literally do this today. been watching survival/natural building shows for years and practiced electrical/water/gas/handyman skills. but why rot in the middle of nowhere even more alone than I am right now at least I get to comfymax with my mom. I need a hole

Last edited: