Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I seriously consider roping this week

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
If I finally have the balls to do it,
What do you suggest me to do?
I'm completing a list:

- Delete every social media account
- write a note to my only friend, parents, sister and brother saying that I'm sorry, that I count on them to stay strong
to not fall into depression, that it's not their fault
- Write a note to my university, asking them to send the body to my parents in Algeria (I'm just a 24 y.o student here in france)

I'm planning to buy razor blades, and cut my throat while in bed and wait to bleed to death
Just before doing it, I would like to send a last message here to someone with the cell number of the infirmary of my school,
so one of you (if you're from europe, or france ideally) can call them,
so my body do not rot in here for a month before getting a call from the Neighbors because of the smell,
I will just give you my room and residence number, so you can tell them I'm dead.
But I will need this guy to do it at least 3-4 hours later so we're sure I'm dead,
I need someone I can trust

dont kill yourself bro

Prob gonna need a bigger blade if you plan to cut your own throat

Otherwise consider more painless methods like exit bag with pure helium

If you’re gonna rope don’t slit your throat, I imagine the pain is torturous. What’s your subject btw? If you’re gonna rope you should, for example if you’re doing literature, write a book and or some poems so you have a legacy, as well as because in times of emotional crisis people tend to get better at things they enjoy.

Prob gonna need a bigger blade if you plan to cut your own throat

Otherwise consider more painless methods like exit bag with pure helium
thanks!
Helium bags? Where can I buy them?

Why so soon dude, stay with us

If you’re gonna rope don’t slit your throat, I imagine the pain is torturous. What’s your subject btw? If you’re gonna rope you should, for example if you’re doing literature, write a book and or some poems so you have a legacy, as well as because in times of emotional crisis people tend to get better at things they enjoy.
Thanks, what method do you suggest?
dont kill yourself bro
I will sooner or later

also why not finish your major before roping and see how life pans out?

no major for your face
to get cucked by soyciety? fuck that, I'm out

give yourself a timeline to do it. Like 3 months or something. Don't rush into it.

Last edited:
GUYS,
I'll do it, stop trying to convince me not to.
just please give me advices on the method, and what to consider

GUYS,
I'll do it, stop trying to convince me not to.
just please give me advices on the method, and what to consider
not telling you not to do it, but give yourself more time to mull it over. An actual timeline.

to get cucked by soyciety? fuck that, I'm out
where is @Diocel when you need him? help your algerian brother out.

before killing yourself you need to make sure all the doors behind you are shut. i.e getting education, getting your surgeries done, getting fit, etc.

tbh i would not be able to convince myself doing something like this, i'm afraid of death. i'm trying to improve my situation. once i'm convinced that all my efforts were futile only then i would consider going through with it.

it's not like there are 200 incels among 7,9 billion people. 30% of men are sexless, we are not alone.

Thanks, what method do you suggest?
I don’t know your situation obviously but I’d never really promote suicide, however, exit bag with Nitrogen would be quite cheap and easy, but you could also give yourself a knockout drug like morphine and as you use it submerge your head in a bath full of water

Retarded way to die, plenty of things can go wrong.

Horrible way to kill yourself

since bestgore and the hoodsite got deleted here you go:

https://theync.com/channels/5/gore/page1.html

take a look at how people die by certain deaths and this will probably change your mind, suicide is no joke. :soy:

question for you:
don't you think that you are being quite impulsive right now? you know, like a woman. :waitwhat:

after you are gone people are going to virtue signal HARD, they will get the good feel hormones while virtue signaling. are you going to provide this warm feeling for them? finish your degree you stupid inkwell. :soy: srs

Why this defeatist attitude? Even if everyone thinks you are hopeless loser don't surdender. Maybe later in life you will find things to enjoy or even meaning of life?

since bestgore and the hoodsite got deleted here you go:

https://theync.com/channels/5/gore/page1.html

take a look at how people die by certain deaths and this will probably change your mind, suicide is no joke. :soy:

question for you:
don't you think that you are being quite impulsive right now? you know, like a woman. :waitwhat:

after you are gone people are going to virtue signal HARD, they will get the good feel hormones while virtue signaling. are you going to provide this warm feeling for them? finish your degree you stupid inkwell. :soy: srs
:feelscry::feelscry:I know that you're right, but it's been so many years, and it's not the first time I'm considering it

Ah it really is the Plight of Man

Fuck man ,try to hold on . Get a Credit and enjoy yourself before you end It.

As soon as we are born we constantly rot. Suicide is just the expedition of this process.

If you choose this path I won't stop you. I've gone underwater before and nearly drowned. Once you stop thrashing, lose consciousness and finally accept your fate it is really peaceful.. like you are floating. Of course, sadly I got resuscitated or else I wouldn't be here on this prison planet.

As soon as we are born we constantly rot. Suicide is just the expedition of this process.

If you choose this path I won't stop you. I've gone underwater before and nearly drowned. Once you stop thrashing, lose consciousness and finally accept your fate it is really peaceful.. like you are floating. Of course, sadly I got resuscitated or else I wouldn't be here on this prison planet.
thank you

Don't cut your throat, either rope or use sodium nitrite

Please post the link to the Livestream on here before you do it.

Death by stabbing is painful I heard.

Ah it really is the Plight of Man

Fuck man ,try to hold on . Get a Credit and enjoy yourself before you end It.
this is what im doing, im in deep debt (not only just debt but my investments lost £2000 in 1 day today lmao) but I drive my new BMW and i dont care cus now if i ever want to die all i have to do is aim at a wall and floor it till 155mph and if anyone tries stop me they can come with me to hell

Do it in a painless method if you are dedsrs

this is what im doing, im in deep debt (not only just debt but my investments lost £2000 in 1 day today lmao) but I drive my new BMW and i dont care cus now if i ever want to die all i have to do is aim at a wall and floor it till 155mph and if anyone tries stop me they can come with me to hell
oh fuck , but who cares about iNvEsTiNg , if the game is already saturated and rigged against one .

live fast and die fast , thats all this shit is , now with the vaccine coming , and making most people sick

this metaphor couldnt be more true

Don't, it's just a low moment give it a couple of days and you'll forget.

But if you really want to do it don't cut your throat, you're going to stop midway, you'll have a very nasty mark and they will probably send you to a mental asylum. either rope or use sodium nitrite.
thanks,
I'll rope then

You won't do it, not with that method at least

do something less painful

What I wanna say is, don't make an emotional decision. That's very important.

At least use a exit bag, painless.

I'll wish you well and not judge you for wanting to end it. We all go in the end anyway.

Guys you kidding? Man dont kill yourself. I know life is hard fucking shit on you and you dont have the greatest hand. But fuck man, you sound like a good hearted guy. I have met plenty of people in clinics and self therapy who i loved fully even though they looked bad or had a fucked up history. Dont let yourself be dragged down by a lot of depressed members here. Its true that a lot of people are insane in this world but if you give up you open up the front you need to cover. If you need an ear you can send me a private message and we can talk. This forum is here to talk about the insanity and whats going on but suicide is the wrong answer to our problems. You need to get out of your environment, seek help in a church (i got helped by a good hearted priest once when i was very depressed and it was the biggest lifefuel i have ever had). Dont give up to the evil which is so existent on this earth. Fuck off of this forum for a while and smell different air, i would love to meet you.

everyone's based until someone says they want to kill themselves, then yall suddenly become preachers for peace and long life.

You should exhaust all your softcopes and hardcopes before doing it.

A lot of users have been roping lately.

The method is not efficient.

That's a shitty method and I know you won't be able to do it because it's insanely painful and probably one of the worst ways to die. I've tried to kill myself years ago and there's no easy way to do it, you need insane ammount of balls to do it and your method is almost physically impossible to do it by yourself, so I won't ever bother to say ''don't do it'' because I am pretty sure you wont.
A lot of users have been roping lately.
And yet all these anti-incels don't give a shit, they just want to push these situations further.

Last edited:
It's funny how the same argument that faggot posted in that thread could be used against him and the ammount of mental gymnnastic he does to blame incels instead of women and soyciety.
Look at the comments and this is what they consider to be equality.
Their argument (among the users claiming to "understand") is along the lines of
"Yeah people that have been bullied are suffering and it's NOT their fault but existing as a guy that was bullied is still something that should be seen as unacceptable and they should stop complaining about it."

Last edited:
everyone's based until someone says they want to kill themselves, then yall suddenly become preachers for peace and long life.
JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

--------------------------------------------------

For OP if you really want to do it try combining multiple method so you're not fucked up and become vegetables.

dont do it bro, we care about u!!

Just ride it out til the end tbh

I've wanted to do this for a while, I'll have some balls to finally make it real one of these days, I'm sure