Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Seriously can't Fucking Stand Normalscum

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
They're so fucking insufferable being around them makes me want a lobotomy.

Normalscum always makes these edgy, depressing tweets about how hard and unfair life is. "Muh no one has my back". "Muh nothing comes easy" "Muh fake friends and snakes all over the place". Seriously shut the sweet fuck up. It's a tired act and it's really just a load of shit. Yeah, you're "friend" or whatever said something bad about you. Get over it. It's not the end of the world.

Then they constantly bitch about women without realizing they're part of the problem too. "Muh no girl treats me right". Don't "date" a nonvirgin, then. Or maybe you should have cherished your first virgin "girlfriend" when you had the chance. Reap what you sow, bitch.

And ALL they fucking do when they get together is smoke and/or drink. They literally don't know how to fucking interact without being under the influence. Any time I'm around them to hang out, this is what they resort to. I don't hang out with these scum anymore. They literally don't understand how to have fun without acting like a degenerate. They're like a bunch of fucking lemmings jumping off a cliff. They're so fucking stupid and primitive.

Agreed. Seeing normies act all wierd and crazy during different social events like college parties is dumb. Like they act like animals and I looking at it from my perspective makes me not want to be around them

And don't forget that they always want to invade incel circles, first r9k, and now here you are starting to see Normans say shit like "if the girl is drunk it doesn't count, you're still an incel" which implies that THEY HAD SEX WITH A GIRL WITHOUT MONEY EXCHANGING HANDS. Honestly the mods should start fucking banning all normies/non-virgins on sight, they do not belong here, no matter how "blackpilled" even forever alone is less cucked than this place.

Fuck, I can't suffer normies for shit.

And don't forget that they always want to invade incel circles, first r9k, and now here you are starting to see Normans say shit like "if the girl is drunk it doesn't count, you're still an incel" which implies that THEY HAD SEX WITH A GIRL WITHOUT MONEY EXCHANGING HANDS. Honestly the mods should start fucking banning all normies/non-virgins on sight, they do not belong here, no matter how "blackpilled" even forever alone is less cucked than this place.
To be fair I'm referencing real life interactions with them, not interactions on here. The numales who come here are even lower than normies.

call them out on that shit bro

if you stay quiet (but bitch about it here), you're just as bad as them

Every normie death is a miracle meant to be celebrated

we can't relate to normalscum problems and they can't relate to us

Then you know what to do; proselytize your views & ideas to the world. People who are worth saving will listen, & those are the people you should be forming a community with.

I dunno forever alone is pretty fucking cucked too tbh. But seriously if youve had sex without paying or been in a ltr, we dont wanna fucking hear it. Most of us will never experience it, why torture us.

I hate hipster normans, they make my blood boil.

normalfags can't help it, that's just how they're programmaed