Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I seriously cannot do this anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
No one wants anything to do with me. Not my family, Co workers, any foid in the world. I just want someone to talk to and someone to genuinely care about my existence. Obviously in this clown world that's just far to much to ask for.

I'm a nice guy, I dont try and put people down like everyone else does. It's like these people dont see me as human, Just some freaky looking husk that's masquerading as one of them. I dont want to Rope, I dont want to LDAR, I dont want to pour effort into something that will have little to no payoff (IE Nofap or Gymcelling)

What I really want to do is to just get a big batch of some hard drugs and lose myself in the haze. I'm completely lost in this clown world as is I might as well be high as a kite and happy while I am.

I am to here to talk. Don't rope brocel. Suicide is cucked.

This word needs a nice nuking

No one wants anything to do with me. Not my family, Co workers, any foid in the world. I just want someone to talk to and someone to genuinely care about my existence. Obviously in this clown world that's just far to much to ask for.

That's what we're here for, fellow brocel, you can vent and talk to us all you want. There is no point in giving up now and letting soyciety win.

I would also advice finding solo copes if you can't get anyone to do anything with you.

The moment your gender was male is the moment you’ve already lost. Brutal!
This word needs a nice nuking
Hopefully stem cells are working on it.

Last edited:
That's what we're here for, fellow brocel, you can vent and talk to us all you want. There is no point in giving up now and letting soyciety win.

I would also advice finding solo copes if you can't get anyone to do anything with you.
Thanks man, This forum is just about all I got anymore. You guys definitely help me out when I need it. Just this world gets so fucking brutal sometimes. Inceldom is Brutal, that's one of the only words I can use to describe it.

Try religion coping, works for me.

can relate ngl. sometimes I take a shit ton of melatonin and fall asleep mid day because I just don't want to be conscious and thinking about all the shit that stresses me out

Welcome to the club