Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I sent an email to a human resources slut asking her for feedback on why I didnt get the job and she didnt even bother replying

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Last week I got an email saying I didnt get the job, and I replied to that email thanking them for their time (like the good cuck I am) and asking her if I could get some feedback on why I was rejected so I can improve for my next job interviews. She didnt even reply, I should have sent an email insulting them instead.

A lot of them don't. I didn't get feedback either.

A lot of them don't. I didn't get feedback either.
But I explicity asked her. At least she could have replied saying no. I'm gonna start asking for feedback after every interview

I should have sent an email insulting them instead.
:yes:

op usually they never give feedback. For them its a waste of time, the dont give a fuck. doesnt matter if you ask or not.

I'm gonna start asking for feedback after every interview
I dont know if you should do it. Might come across as very soy. And its likely you wont get anything helpful out of it anyway.
Unless you just want to harass them, then I guess its fine.

:yes:

op usually they never give feedback. For them its a waste of time, the dont give a fuck. doesnt matter if you ask or not.

I dont know if you should do it. Might come across as very soy. And its likely you wont get anything helpful out of it anyway.
Unless you just want to harass them, then I guess its fine.
I want to harass them and waste their time. But I also want to know why i'm not wanted, I give perfect interviews. I think it might be because of my face

it's causyyour ethnic. Non Chad is ethnic

Still waiting for her reply

FUCK THOSE DUMB BROADS.

Tfw women have the right to participate in workplace

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back