Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sent a message to Elliot Rodgers father, Peter Rodger. I wonder if he will respond.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230912 010918 Instagram
By the way, I sent him a message on Instagram. Here is the evidence. It's his real account.

You’ll most likely get blocked tbh as boring as that reaction is

Pretty funny not so much this message per say but think about how many other ones like that he has received over the years in total.

ER didn't "fight for the incel community".
He literally didn't care about anybody but himself. He fought for himself, for himself only, and that's a fact which was made very clear in his manifesto and his videos. Not even once did he talk about other sexless men. In fact, he saw himself above incels, he always saw other men as less valueable than himself. Maybe educate yourself first before you send out retarded messages on instagram.

ER didn't "fight for the incel community".
He literally didn't care about anybody but himself. He fought for himself, for himself only, and that's a fact which was made very clear in his manifesto and his videos. Not even once did he talk about other sexless men. In fact, he saw himself above incels, he always saw other men as less valueable than himself. Maybe educate yourself first before you send out retarded messages on instagram.
The harsh truth, he didn't gave shit about us.

He doesn’t respond to comments or messages, I commented on a bunch of his instagram posts in 2020 but he didn’t react Even if it is a question.

Call me a cuck if you want, but this is really insensitive to him... He probably went through a lot of grief, and someone, an ER sissyboy dick rider, coming up to talk about how great of a man he was (Even though he was the only cel I can say was only one because of his personality), is again really insensitive.

Whatever...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back