Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I See Ugly White Normies With GF's All The Time

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I think if you're a white guy unless you are truly hideous, which I've seen some of you guys pics already and you're not then you need to understand that you're biggest problem is not actually your facial looks but you are more than likely a mentalcel. Yes, if you were better looking you would get laid easily but you can't deny that people of your same race and looks level are managing to find someone. As an ethnic guy, I know it's truly over for me in the west and I the only way I can attract women is with money because the overwhelming majority of women would choose even an uglier white guy over me.

I see ugly BBC normie with gf all the time too

J U S T B E W H I T E

TheVman said:
They are criminals though it is high risk

TheVman said:

when will your cope stop

People overestimate the smv of the average black man. Many whites would not give them a chance. But, if you're an ugly white guy that's NT with good personalitee, you can score an attractive white womyn. Gets me salty af.

Sub8Hate said:
J U S T B E W H I T E

DdzRkdz.jpg

Just be white theory confirmed.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

We should really be calling them hypothesis. We have no data beyond societal observations. 

But I do think it's legit, like the OP I see this pairing of ugly and attractive within white couples frequently.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Anti-white racism confirmed.

whitecel == volcel

Assuming they are so ugly that they can't get white pussies, but they can easily shag noodlewhores and currybitch regardless of their PSL. Except those living in that eastern european shitholes, there is no noodlewhore there.

Seriously I don't understand how a cracker becomes an incel, unless he has some sort of hideous deformity.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cope, Anti-White racism doesn't exist.

Leftist/SJW detected.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cuck detected.

What has my pointing out that only leftists would deny the existence of anti-white racism got to do with cuckoldry?
You are the cuck if you are embracing SJW agendas.

FeminismsCancer said:
What has my pointing out that only leftists would deny the existence of anti-white racism got to do with cuckoldry?
Even anti-white racism doesn't stop women's lust for white cock most SJW whites date/marry white and even many ethnic SJW's do

I don't. Females never date down from above their looks match.

FeminismsCancer said:

Anti-White racism isn't a thing. Anti-White prejudice however is. Racism means you hold power which is not what non-white folks have in any system in the west.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Anti-White racism isn't a thing. Anti-White prejudice however is. Racism means you hold power which is not what non-white folks have in any system in the west.

Bullshit, the richest people are often Asians. White privilege/prejudice is as blue pill SJW as one can get.
JFL @ pointing out prejudice when your entire premise is prejucied against whites. typical leftist.

FeminismsCancer said:
Anti-white racism confirmed.

How is that racism? I see it all the time and I'm not judging them or anything.

Sub8Hate said:
How is that racism? I see it all the time and I'm not judging them or anything.

It sounds like resentment against whites and Ree openly subscribes to the SJW delusion that anti-white racism is a myth.
It's just be handsome of any race, not JBW. Nuff said.

We are all mental theory

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Incels aside, you realize that its mostly non white and Jews that hold power in the West now right? In Canada, BLM niggers and Muslims hold far more power than the cucked whites who live here.

All whites here need to be banned

JFL @ fuckers here who say race don't matter, you all are fuckin low iq faggots

Tellem--T said:
All whites here need to be banned

JFL @ fuckers here who say race don't matter, you all are fuckin low iq faggots

Plenty of blacks who drown in white pussy... Race advantage is a meme

Dekim said:

You are a fuckin idiot if you say race advantage is a meme, AND NIGGERS DONT GET LTRS WITH WHITE GIRLS AND NEVER LAST LONG IF IT GOES THAT FAR

Tellem--T said:
You are a fuckin idiot if you say race advantage is a meme, AND NIGGERS DONT GET LTRS WITH WHITE GIRLS AND NEVER LAST LONG IF IT GOES THAT FAR

I even know a homeless black who was offered a 3 way by a French couple. Stop the race memes

FeminismsCancer said:
It sounds like resentment against whites and Ree openly subscribes to the SJW delusion that anti-white racism is a myth.
It's just be handsome of any race, not JBW. Nuff said.

I see it a lot, but I don't think every white woman would do it. Yeah, "reverse" racism is a thing. I'm the farthest from a SJW that you can get. 

But it's going to be interesting to see who's the most whiny minority once the whites become them, lol. They're already starting.

I'm only poking fun, I'm over half white myself. 

Pls no ban for this post. Pls message me and I will modify it if necessary.

stop with this race cope shit you fucking faggots

I see ugly normies with gf's period regardless of race so does that mean everyone here is a mentalcel

Dekim said:
You are living in fantasy land please explain to me why blacks are so heavily over represented in incel communities while whites are under represented?

NeverSubmit said:
You are living in fantasy land please explain to me why blacks are so heavily over represented in incel communities while whites are under represented?

Show me stats that proove that there's more blacks then whites

NeverSubmit said:
Dekim said:

Whites are under-represented? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat literally almost everyone on this forum is either white or curry mostly. Blacks and Asians are under-represented as fuck

whogivesafucc said:
Whites are under-represented? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat literally almost everyone on this forum is either white or curry mostly. Blacks and Asians are under-represented as fuck
You must not know anything about demographics most people here are from USA and Europe majority white countries I can't believe I have to explain this to you it's basic knowledge.

Yep, just be white confirmed 110%

Sub 4s can't get girlfriends.

Dekim said:
I even know a homeless black who was offered a 3 way by a French couple. Stop the race memes

I know a 4'9 balding shit covered curry that pulls blue eyed blonde Stacie's and has Stacie's sucking his shit covered asscheeks whenever he wants

NeverSubmit said:
I think if you're a white guy unless you are truly hideous, which I've seen some of you guys pics already and you're not then you need to understand that you're biggest problem is not actually your facial looks but you are more than likely a mentalcel. Yes, if you were better looking you would get laid easily but you can't deny that people of your same race and looks level are managing to find someone. As an ethnic guy, I know it's truly over for me in the west and I the only way I can attract women is with money because the overwhelming majority of women would choose even an uglier white guy over me.

Just be NT theory is extremely legit

Nautica1983 said:
I know a 4'9 balding shit covered curry that pulls blue eyed blonde Stacie's and has Stacie's sucking his shit covered asscheeks whenever he wants

The_Ayurvedic_View_on_Salt.jpg